[POLL] The most annoying move on POM?

G L O R Y

The most annoying move on POM?  

387 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

@The Greatest Show You should have more than enough material in this thread for a part two to what will surely be an ICONIC series of videos. :myjam: 

This video is reaching,  some parts are choreographed, like the hip rock in gimme more, or Breathe on Me (which people loved tbh). they posted the same parts of the same performances for ''annoying habits''. Some of the ''terrible costumes'' were praised (the pink, the cowboy look, the red bra and pants), and obviously, comparing a show that ran for of four years to an edited performance from over 10 years ago there's going to be differences, particularly if you're looking for the worst moments.

On 1/19/2018 at 10:34 PM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

@The Greatest Show You should have more than enough material in this thread for a part two to what will surely be an ICONIC series of videos. :myjam: 

Hmm seems on the level of "The best of Femme Fatale Tour" video :janet:

I love how everybody takes her improvements for granted and are focusing on the not-so-good parts. :staysalty:

Hopefully the next residency would bring another portion of "the worst of" that would equal "the best of POM"... fingers crossed 

CompleteSelfassuredHoneycreeper-small.gi

i dont think that britney was ever a good freestyle dancer tbh.

she can do hard choreos, and make it look great and easy. but beside that there is nothing. thats why shes like that on stage now. she doesnt have a good, hard choreo. 

i mean, slave is probably 90% choreo dancing, and the rest is freestyle (like walking, spinning, hand movements etc.) thats why it looked so hardcore when she did it back in the day. 

and now its like 10% dancing (the breakdown) and 90% freestyle, wich shes not good at it

26 minutes ago, Inherzone said:

she can do hard choreos, and make it look great and easy. but beside that there is nothing. thats why shes like that on stage now. she doesnt have a good, hard choreo. 

i mean, slave is probably 90% choreo dancing, and the rest is freestyle (like walking, spinning, hand movements etc.) thats why it looked so hardcore when she did it back in the day. 

and now its like 10% dancing (the breakdown) and 90% freestyle, wich shes not good at it

48 minutes ago, Inherzone said:

This. Her free styling makes me cringe. Think POM breakdown on FFT....

Archived