[POLL] The most annoying move on POM?

G L O R Y

The most annoying move on POM?  

387 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

oh, this has annoyed me for like 2 years

at the end of MATM when she does the hair flip and back bend, she never is on beat with the music anymore and does it seconds before the actual cue. it used to be right on time back in the beginning.

when it was done right

now

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

at the end of MATM when she does the hair flip and back bend, she never is on beat with the music anymore and does it seconds before the actual cue. it used to be right on time back in the beginning.

when it was done right

now

She wants to rush and get every single move over with as quickly as possible. It's the same with the spins at the end of the Slave break, there's no authenticity there or respect for the moves, she's destroyed that choro. I will never get over it :otears:

24 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

She wants to rush and get every single move over with as quickly as possible. It's the same with the spins at the end of the Slave break, there's no authenticity there or respect for the moves, she's destroyed that choro. I will never get over it :otears:

She rushes MATM pose so she can have a drink afterwards. 

Shame it's only water. Some alcohol might make her fun and spontaneous again :ehum:

On 4/11/2017 at 1:09 PM, Dark.Knight said:

when it was done right

now

god in 2014 she was surely hitting all the right moves but she looked stiff and unexpressive.
She improved so damn much, to the point she looks like a total different performer! Problem is that she forgets/scraps the best moves for god sake

i actually like the breast explosion thing

and the swinging movements are kinda britney's thing

my least favorite thing about vegas will ALWAYS be the silly facial expressions

how the **** did she go from these fierce facial expressions 

Imagem relacionada

to these goofy ones 

Resultado de imagem para britney performing vegas gif

it makes the lipsyncing even worse and I cant stand it :sobbing::sobbing::sobbing::sobbing::sobbing:

Archived