I love that Britney is soooooo unapologetic

Cappycorn87

3 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Honestly, Adam gave us Circus and Femme Fatale. All of Primeney was Johnny. Larry has been alone from 2013 onwards, and we can all safely agree this is the worst phase of her career. :lessons: I'd suck some nasty, nasty genitals to get Adam or Johnny back and kick Larry to the curb. :crying11: 

No, I will not tolerate his disrespect for Circus while he has Femme Fatale and Britney Jean memorabilia prominently displayed in his office, and Circus only gets a magazine cover out of focus :lemmetellu:

BB30-FTDO-01-Adam-Leber-A5T3-2016-billbo

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

People may not like things on themselves and want to get it fixed and has nothing to do with another person

It's possible

I was gonna say this.

I care about the reflection I see every morning more than what people think of my looks. And I'd do surgery if I don't like something, it's same as working out to transform your body, unfortunately there's no exercise for the face so people are forced to do surgeries. 

5 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

No, I will not tolerate his disrespect for Circus while he has Femme Fatale and Britney Jean memorabilia prominently displayed in his office, and Circus only gets a magazine cover out of focus :lemmetellu:

Who tf wants Britney Jean on their wall? :tiffcackle: Is he proud of it or something? :tiffcackle:

Just now, Margaery said:

why can't u have a normal discussion without insulting? U know it's completely fine to disagree but no need to name call people you disagree with. :zoomzoom:

don't be a hypocrite sweetie when you upvoted that ******* post in the other thread where they called me a cu.nt & said I should be banned from this forum & the world :whitney:

Just now, Shadow. said:

don't be a hypocrite sweetie when you upvoted that ******* post in the other thread where they called me a cu.nt & said I should be banned from this forum & the world :whitney:

You upvoted people calling me names by the past even tho I had never insulted you. 

12 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Maybe he just liked the artwork? The BJ photoshoot was gorgeous AF, and it's very underrated. :britdrown:

And FF is low-key better than Circus, NGL :mattafact: I love Circus, but I love Femme Fatale just a little bit more. It's so cohesive, the entire album is like one long song. Like Confessions on a Dance Floor. :myjam: 

12 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

Britney is humble tho :tiffcackle:

If she's humble, then I'm ******* Britney Spears. :NYsassy: 

11 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I’m busting my *** out there singing live :tiffcackle:

Where’s my credit :tiffcackle:

:whitney: 

Just now, Margaery said:

i'm not asking u to be nice to me, I 'm asking you to stop the name-calling because it doesn't have anything to do with the discussion we were having.

fine, i'm asking you then to stop being a hypocrite, its not ok for me to call you names but its fine for others to do so towards me? :whitney:

Archived