I love that Britney is soooooo unapologetic

Cappycorn87

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Shadow. said:

They both increase rep :) 

Oh, really? I've been doing upvotes because I didn't think likes did, but if that's the case, I'd rather not bother with the hover thing.

1 hour ago, Dark.Knight said:

i think @Cappycorn87's threads and opinions can be as illogical as a unicorn doing math but i gotta commend him/her for stay true to where they stand.... as much as i think he's wrong :orangu: 

I mean..... :thinkney: True.

6 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Alot of the people and some of the fans criticize her over so many thing like What she wears, being herself and other things

Britney never has no ***** to give to these people because she didn't do anything wrong and she's always going to be true to herself whether you like it or not

Round of applause for our girl:saycheese:

YOU BETTER PREACH THAT TRUTH SERMON SIS

preach-gif-6.gif

Just now, it's so much Better said:

i hate that you take a godess like lana and in her best music video  to ruin her image :wendycry:

I don't give a **** what you think in fact I couldn't possibly care less about you since I didn't even know you existed until yesterday, you're a piece of **** who thinks they even have the right to call someone nasty when you attacked me for no reason in the other thread:NYsassy: **** off and don't ever mention me again :NYsassy:

4 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Oh, really? I've been doing upvotes because I didn't think likes did, but if that's the case, I'd rather not bother with the hover thing.

I mean..... :thinkney: True.

Yeah I wasn't sure either but I checked it out and saw my rep went up with both likes & upvotes :) 

48 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

I don't give a **** what you think in fact I couldn't possibly care less about you since I didn't even know you existed until yesterday, you're a piece of **** who thinks they even have the right to call someone nasty when you attacked me for no reason in the other thread:NYsassy: **** off and don't ever mention me again :NYsassy:

one has only to read how you talk to people to perceive your level

you are as classy as taylor swift, which is not a compliment :beyfedup:

8 hours ago, DirtyMind said:

That says more of those people than it does her.  "Fans" complained for years that she looked old and haggard, so she got some work done, and now those same idiots ***** about how much her looks have changed.  Since she can't win no matter what she does, she might as well just do what she wants.  

SPEAK ON IT !!!! :flawlessbye:

1 hour ago, it's so much Better said:

one has only to read how you talk to people to perceive your level

you are as classy as taylor swift, which is not a compliment :beyfedup:

The irony of you talking about class when you called me a cu.nt in the other thread. You are a hypocrite :NYsassy: now **** off and stop talking to me :NYsassy:

9 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I disagree. She seemed more engaged and into it on Circus, during the tour as well versus Piece of Me.

It's just off putting that she's claiming Glory as this "return to form" and "the start of a new era" and then does the least amount of proper promotional tactics and only releases 2 singles again without even giving any ***** about the second single. It's kind of soured the album for me because it still feels like Britney isn't into it. It's like Femme Fatale era but with an actual personality... but she still comes off as not giving a ****.

I mean Justin and Julia have talked more about her contributions and artistic input than she herself has for this album..

This. I hate when ppl say she cares about Glory because there is nothing to prove that but empty words :sippinga:

All I have to say is Preach why should she give a **** what she is doing is not hurting anyone , putting anyone's life in danger or anything like that lmao . 

If she wants to do a little tuck here and there and enhance here and there I say go for it.:milkney: she has no one to answer to when it comes to her body or image but herself.....she has to look herself in the mirror at night and if a few tweaks make her happy than I am happy for her .:lemmetellu:

I think it's one of her most admirable qualities.. she isn't thirsty for praise & admiration.. she doesn't need to be a goddess to feel fulfilled... say what you will, have your opinions & at the end of the day Britney is doing what she loves most & that's being a Mom, she also gets to continue her passion & does a pretty damn good job if you ask me.

Not only is 20 years for a pop star a big achievement but to hold down the 20 years at the caliber she has is awe inspiring. It's also, again, really great to see someone with her star power who has really defined major pop culture shifts that doesn't have this "I Am A True Artist Of Epic Porportions" attitude. She acts as if her career was just an average Tuesday lol.. that is REALLY hard to find in this business. There are so many artists with half of her achievements that already feel like royalty amongst lessors. It's been a turn off lately as well.. all of our fun Bright pop stars have all released these overly dramatic "trying to hard to be artsy fartsy" to prove how they are so much better than one another & what happened?? We've had a succession of album releases from all of the Pop Titans that should've been epic yet the  boredom and disappointment is real  Lolololol ugh 

Archived