I love that Britney is soooooo unapologetic

Cappycorn87

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

Not fair for people who travel and spend their savings on her just to see her half *** because that wasn't the lucky night

With that type of thinking she keeps pushing people away that's why she's becoming irrelevant, she's an act only for fans who already know she lipsyncs and half *****

She's irrelevant since FF era's with the end or BJ era's start but a little bit irrelevant since FF era. Because the performances were disappointing.. 

She saw it and perhabs did not want to struggle too much. :weusay: Maybe.. Who knows.. :weusay:

You can not get a **** out of it unless the old Britney's ambition comes back.  :weusay:

Guest $elfish
2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

***** I'm Madonna, HeartBreakCity, Body Shop or S.E.X. better not be above it :mattafact:

bim may be there ...

but ghost town is my #1 fave:giggleney: it's a shame rebel heart flopped tbh

5 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Devil Pray and Ghosttown for me. :imcute: Then UB, LFL, JoA and BIM.

My Top 5:

Unapologetic *****

Devil Pray

Living for Love

Ghosttown

Iconic

Hold Tight would be there, but I didn't like the final very much. The MNEK demo >>>

3 minutes ago, $elfish said:

bim may be there ...

but ghost town is my #1 fave:giggleney: it's a shame rebel heart flopped tbh

Her singles flopped but the album did well for her. #1 and 116k pure first week. For Madonna from the 80's in 2017?

Archived