I love that Britney is soooooo unapologetic

Cappycorn87

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

@$elfish was being his annoying *** self with his "compliments" which were not compliments at all :whitney:

@it's so much Better was a CU.NT who spoke to me in that way for no reason :whitney:

And they both quoted me first I didn't speak to either of them :whitney:

You made fun of @$elfish in the past, @Cappycorn87 too along with other members. Stop acting like a saint, they were rude to u because you were rude to them as well as other members. :outwithit:

2 hours ago, Shadow. said:

Yes you're right its not a problem but people don't get plastic surgery for the sake of it, they are unhappy with themselves and worry about what people think of their appearance so your point that "britney has no ***** given" isn't true :britstare11:

I mean she could have gotten work done just for her personal preference. We all know when Britney doesn't want to stay fit or look on point she does exactly what she wants. 

Just now, Margaery said:

You made fun of @$elfish in the past, @Cappycorn87 too along with other members. Stop acting like a saint, they were rude to u because you were rude to them as well as other members. :outwithit:

I wasn't rude to them in that thread, and i'm not acting like a saint i openly admit i call out their stupid posts unlike you where you claim to be holier than thou yet upvote comments calling me a cu.nt, use of the word "******" and then say pleaaasseee don't insulllttt meee :whitney:and I see you haven't came up for an excuse for @it's so much Better and his shitty comment that YOU upvoted :whitney:

Selfish didn't need to quote me with his "compliment" but he did, he started the conversation and I retaliated, and I wasn't rude like you claim I was :whitney:

1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

I wasn't rude to them in that thread, and i'm not acting like a saint i openly admit i call out their stupid posts unlike you where you claim to be holier than thou yet upvote comments calling me a cu.nt, use of the word "******" and then say pleaaasseee don't insulllttt meee :whitney:and I see you haven't came up for an excuse for @it's so much Better and his shitty comment that YOU upvoted :whitney:

Selfish didn't need to quote me with his "compliment" but he did, he started the conversation and I retaliated, and I wasn't rude like you claim I was :whitney:

What are you not understanding? Selfish was rude to you because you had mocked him and supported posts mocking him in other threads, I won't talk for @it's so much Better but it seems he was defending him. And it's all deserved, if you hadn't mockingly called them out and insulted them no one would've done the same to you. Get it now? :outwithit:

Guest $elfish
36 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

@$elfish was being his annoying *** self with his "compliments" which were not compliments at all :whitney:

@it's so much Better was a CU.NT who spoke to me in that way for no reason :whitney:

And they both quoted me first I didn't speak to either of them :whitney:

they were genuine compliments but as usual, you took it as some shady  dig:whitney: not my problem:walkoff:

1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Did you read what I said moron

I'm not speaking on stage

I'm speaking in her personal life

Shut the hell up:saycheese:

if she's not unapologetic when it comes to her career then she isn't unapologetic period. u don't get to pick what makes her unapologetic or not. ur title is bullshit. :whitney:

2 hours ago, Godllory said:

Not always lazy. It's a bit of luck.. :mattafact:

They know who is Britney nowadays and they are not obliged to pay and watch.  :weusay:

Not fair for people who travel and spend their savings on her just to see her half *** because that wasn't the lucky night

With that type of thinking she keeps pushing people away that's why she's becoming irrelevant, she's an act only for fans who already know she lipsyncs and half *****

Guest $elfish
1 minute ago, Margaery said:

the irony :tiffcackle: Keep downvoting sweetie 

don't even waste your time sis:giggleney: this is just a repetitive rabbit hole:urite:

50 minutes ago, Margaery said:

What are you not understanding? Selfish was rude to you because you had mocked him and supported posts mocking him in other threads, I won't talk for @it's so much Better but it seems he was defending him. And it's all deserved, if you hadn't mockingly called them out and insulted them no one would've done the same to you. Get it now? :outwithit:

And what are you not understanding? I didn't speak to either of them so why are they speaking to me?, shitfish obviously wanted to cause an argument and he did, btw nice way to swerve the fact you upvoted a comment with the use of the word "******"  :NYsassy: also I have barely spoken to selfish in fact I think i've only called him out during the discussion of his use of the word "******" i don't recall any other times, its cute you are sticking up for him though while he sits back and does **** all even though he caused this :whitney: and those comments were not deserved in that thread since I never spoke to any of them, **** off and stop kissing his *** :NYsassy:

33 minutes ago, $elfish said:

they were genuine compliments but as usual, you took it as some shady  dig:whitney: not my problem:walkoff:

It was a shady, you could've said "i really like your new posts" but instead you just had to be passive aggressive, **** off i don't need your "compliments" :NYsassy:

Archived