I love that Britney is soooooo unapologetic

Cappycorn87

Alot of the people and some of the fans criticize her over so many thing like What she wears, being herself and other things

Britney never has no ***** to give to these people because she didn't do anything wrong and she's always going to be true to herself whether you like it or not

Round of applause for our girl:saycheese:

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Cappycorn87 said:

If she did get that then it was most likely what SHE wanted which is not a problem

Yes you're right its not a problem but people don't get plastic surgery for the sake of it, they are unhappy with themselves and worry about what people think of their appearance so your point that "britney has no ***** given" isn't true :britstare11:

5 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

Yes you're right its not a problem but people don't get plastic surgery for the sake of it, they are unhappy with themselves and worry about what people think of their appearance so your point that "britney has no ***** given" isn't true :britstare11:

Some folks don't get work done for others too

7 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Some folks don't get work done for others too

I disagree, I wouldn't understand someone putting themselves through unnecessary surgery just for themselves. Sure people do it to boost their own self esteem but I highly doubt someone gets work done without thinking about what others think of them

17 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

She gives no ***** what people think of her that she got plastic surgery & supposedly lipo :britstare11: 

That says more of those people than it does her.  "Fans" complained for years that she looked old and haggard, so she got some work done, and now those same idiots ***** about how much her looks have changed.  Since she can't win no matter what she does, she might as well just do what she wants.  

3 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

That says more of those people than it does her.  "Fans" complained for years that she looked old and haggard, so she got some work done, and now those same idiots ***** about how much her looks have changed.  Since she can't win no matter what she does, she might as well just do what she wants.  

I know that, but the point the OP is making can't be true if she is aware of what people say about her and felt she needed to get work done. Britney obviously does give a ****

24 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

I don't think of her as unapologetic. Britney just kinda seems naive and in a bubble at times. She doesn't do what her fans "want" her to do not because she's some badass. I think she genuinely thinks what she does now is what ppl want her to do. Just like she believes she's always singing lol. 

I'm not talking on stage

I'm talking more on how she lives her life and present herself

21 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

I disagree, I wouldn't understand someone putting themselves through unnecessary surgery just for themselves. Sure people do it to boost their own self esteem but I highly doubt someone gets work done without thinking about what others think of them

People may not like things on themselves and want to get it fixed and has nothing to do with another person

It's possible

20 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

I don't think Britney sits around reading boards making decisions like that because of others

It is most likely a personal decision

6 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

People may not like things on themselves and want to get it fixed and has nothing to do with another person

It's possible

if they are wanting to change a physical attribute then its obviously for the benefit of others aswell as themselves 

48 minutes ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

She shouldn't be lazy on stage tho, people pay a lot of money to see her :urite: 

Not always lazy. It's a bit of luck.. :mattafact:

They know who is Britney nowadays and they are not obliged to pay and watch.  :weusay:

3 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

if they are wanting to change a physical attribute then its obviously for the benefit of others aswell as themselves 

Not everyone tho, ppl just want to feel comfortable in their own skin so they get work done, but it's not automatically to please others. 

Archived