I love that Britney is soooooo unapologetic

Cappycorn87

59 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

It's a good body of work and that's all that will ever matter

It's horrible. Tired lyrics, generic production, average songs, bad choruses... The only good songs are Mood Ring, Coupure Eléctrique, maybe Liar, and that's about it. Extremely overrated by this fanbase who was desperate for something that was better than the disaster that was Britney Jean.

The fact that some people have the nerve to say it's in her holy trinity. :rihit:

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Let's not forget she clearly cares about people calling her out for her shitty lip-synching. "It pisses me off 'cause I'm singing my *** off." She gave enough ***** to belt out Happy Birthday just to spite us. :tiffcackle: But suuuuuuuure, she doesn't care about anything people have to say.

Or her music. Or her fans. :queenflopga: 

OP is such a damn moron. I can't even at his Britarded *** trying to justify this.

tumblr_inline_ou55f7SpS91t33mx9_540.gif

Then again, that's what he always ******* does. He's worse than Larry.

Did you read what I said moron

I'm not speaking on stage

I'm speaking in her personal life

Shut the hell up:saycheese:

4 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Let's not forget she clearly cares about people calling her out for her shitty lip-synching. "It pisses me off 'cause I'm singing my *** off." She gave enough ***** to belt out Happy Birthday just to spite us. :tiffcackle: But suuuuuuuure, she doesn't care about anything people have to say.

Exactly, she is in the public eye, is aware of what people say and obviously it has an impact on her if she's making these ridiculous comments. "Britney doesn't currrrrrrr" yeah ok that's why she expects the crowd to be screaming for her shitty show & dealt with anxiety because of the press she was getting 

Just now, Pedro Dantas said:

It's horrible. Tired lyrics, generic production, average songs, bad choruses... The only good songs are Mood Ring, Coupure Eléctrique, maybe Liar, and that's about it. Extremely overrated by this fanbase who was desperate for something that was better than the disaster that was Britney Jean.

It's horrible. Tired lyriThat's your opinioncs, generic production, average songs, bad choruses... The only good songs are Mood Ring, Coupure Eléctrique, maybe Liar, and that's about it. Extremely overrated by this fanbase who was desperate for something that was better than the disaster that was Britney Jean.

That's your opinion 3 times over

1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

OP is such a damn moron. I can't even at his Britarded *** trying to justify this.

tumblr_inline_ou55f7SpS91t33mx9_540.gif

Then again, that's what he always ******* does. He's worse than Larry.

Larry, it's time to accept that mummy from 1998 will always be there. Let's just hope he stays in his lane for the next album. :mattafact: I'm glad Adam is gone though. :walkoff:

Guest $elfish
45 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Oh right, wasn’t her team trying to get us to promote Glory for them? They had that whole Music.ly campaign thing :tiffcackle:

many artists do that tho as a "fun challenge"

nicki and Selena did it too

although that could be the case 

closer did blow up because of musical.ly so idk:mattafact:

13 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

She cared enough to get plastic surgery :NYsassy: she even talked about her anxiety and how she cared about her appearance 

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7494744/britney-spears-battling-anxiety-marie-claire-uk

She is in the public eye ofc she will care about her appearance and what you think looks messy, she might think looks good :NYsassy:

That's one sentence tho, she was more talking about anxiety in general, but you'd have understood that if u had actually read the whole thing. 

How does she think her messy bun in POM, for example, look good tho? She doesn't wear high fashion clothes either unlike most of her peers etc etc

1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

Exactly, she is in the public eye, is aware of what people say and obviously it has an impact on her if she's making these ridiculous comments. "Britney doesn't currrrrrrr" yeah ok that's why she expects the crowd to be screaming for her shitty show & dealt with anxiety because of the press she was getting 

Thank you for reminding of that tragedy at the Japan show! "They're so bad! They should be begging (for more)!" Like, how ******* arrogant.

5 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Larry, it's time to accept that mummy from 1998 will always be there. Let's just hope he stays in his lane for the next album. :mattafact: I'm glad Adam is gone though. :walkoff:

Honestly, Adam gave us Circus and Femme Fatale. All of Primeney was Johnny. Larry has been alone from 2013 onwards, and we can all safely agree this is the worst phase of her career. :lessons: I'd suck some nasty, nasty genitals to get Adam or Johnny back and kick Larry to the curb. :crying11: 

Just now, Margaery said:

That's one sentence tho, she was more talking about anxiety in general, but you'd have understood that if u had actually read the whole thing. 

How does she think her messy bun in POM, for example, look good tho? She doesn't wear high fashion clothes either unlike most of her peers etc etc

she said specifically

“If a hair was out of place, I’d be so anxious. I would get very anxious about so many things.”

therefore her appearance made her self concious therefore she CARED about her appearance, i'm not misunderstanding anything you said she didn't care, she obviously does:NYsassy: even when she was younger she dressed like a mess, which was when she said she suffered with anxiety the most and CARED about her appearance so obviously she thinks she looks good :NYsassy:

1 hour ago, Shadow. said:

I disagree, I wouldn't understand someone putting themselves through unnecessary surgery just for themselves. Sure people do it to boost their own self esteem but I highly doubt someone gets work done without thinking about what others think of them

Call it some type of narcissism

Archived