I love that Britney is soooooo unapologetic

Cappycorn87

2 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

But that's still not being unapologetic imo. She doesn't wear top fashion clothes or makeup lines because she's a small town country girl. It's just not who she is. She's true to herself but she also lives in a bubble. She probably sees nothing wrong with her life and how it is because that's all she knows. Like when she was driving with her son in her lap back in the day. That wasn't unapologetic. She genuinely didn't see what was wrong because she grew up in the country and that's how everyone drove with their kids. 

She's not a follower

Her not being into fashion and not wearing much makeup outside of work has nothing to do with being a country girl

It is not an interest of her

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I disagree. She seemed more engaged and into it on Circus, during the tour as well versus Piece of Me.

It's just off putting that she's claiming Glory as this "return to form" and "the start of a new era" and then does the least amount of proper promotional tactics and only releases 2 singles again without even giving any ***** about the second single. It's kind of soured the album for me because it still feels like Britney isn't into it. It's like Femme Fatale era but with an actual personality... but she still comes off as not giving a ****.

I mean Justin and Julia have talked more about her contributions and artistic input than she herself has for this album..

She speaks more on this album in detail than she ever did the previous 3 albums

1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Alot of the people and some of the fans criticize her over so many thing like What she wears, being herself and other things

Britney never has no ***** to give to these people because she didn't do anything wrong and she's always going to be true to herself whether you like it or not

Round of applause for our girl:saycheese:

true :lemmetellu:

Just now, Cappycorn87 said:

Britney does her own thing

Obviously not if she recruited Selena gomez's writers to re create the sound she had on revival. She even said Selena inspired her. 

Better sounds like a copy/paste of Lean On, Slumber Party sounds like Hotline Bling, Just Luv Me sounds like a revival reject,  need I go on? :tiffcackle:

1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

Obviously not if she recruited Selena gomez's writers to re create the sound she had on revival. She even said Selena inspired her. 

Better sounds like a copy/paste of Lean On, Slumber Party sounds like Hotline Bling, Just Luv Me sounds like a revival reject,  need I go on? :tiffcackle:

Britney songs are better than those songs you listed

1 minute ago, Cappycorn87 said:

That sound does not belong to Selena

Tropical Pop / Midtempo R&B/Pop was what the on trend Top 40 sound was. Glory wasn't innovative or different. The best thing about it is Make Me, and that's due to it being something Britney hadn't done in a while and was refreshing to hear after years of dancepop / electropop.

Just now, Pedro Dantas said:

Neither does it belong to Britney, you hypocrite. So how is it "her own thing"? :mattafact:

She's going with what she wanted for Glory

Pipe down

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Tropical Pop / Midtempo R&B/Pop was what the on trend Top 40 sound was. Glory wasn't innovative or different. The best thing about it is Make Me, and that's due to it being something Britney hadn't done in a while and was refreshing to hear after years of dancepop / electropop.

It's a good body of work and that's all that will ever matter

Guest Diamond Horse

I do think it is possible she does these lip injections just cause she finds it pretty.

1 minute ago, Cappycorn87 said:

It's a good body of work

I will always agree with this.

1 hour ago, Shadow. said:

She gives no ***** what people think of her that she got plastic surgery & supposedly lipo :britstare11: 

Let's not forget she clearly cares about people calling her out for her shitty lip-synching. "It pisses me off 'cause I'm singing my *** off." She gave enough ***** to belt out Happy Birthday just to spite us. :tiffcackle: But suuuuuuuure, she doesn't care about anything people have to say.

44 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

You’re right she doesn’t give any ***** :weusay:

About her performances at least

Or her music. Or her fans. :queenflopga: 

26 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Magazine with no single or album out, the same scripted radio interviews, Jimmy Kimmel's Rihanna prank rehash, Vegas, Boring, Vegas, anything else? :whitney:

Oh let's not forget Jonathan Ross when Make Me was already dead in the water on the UK charts. :tiffcackle: At least she looked amazing for the interview. :verycool:

OP is such a damn moron. I can't even at his Britarded *** trying to justify this.

tumblr_inline_ou55f7SpS91t33mx9_540.gif

Then again, that's what he always ******* does. He's worse than Larry.

17 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

She cared enough to get plastic surgery :NYsassy: she even talked about her anxiety and how she cared about her appearance 

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7494744/britney-spears-battling-anxiety-marie-claire-uk

She is in the public eye ofc she will care about her appearance and what you think looks messy, she might think looks good :NYsassy:

“If a hair was out of place, I’d be so anxious. I would get very anxious about so many things.”

Nothing wrong with that, but it clearly shows she cares about her appearance :whitney:

Archived