I love that Britney is soooooo unapologetic

Cappycorn87

10 hours ago, it's so much Better said:

Why do u keep licking his ***? He is just a ******* rude guy

Cmon

What is wrong with you ppl

Her, im a girl which means i'll argue this until you stfu :NYsassy: also button isn't the one constantly mentioning me & quoting my posts that have NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, but enjoy the attention while it lasts sweetie, i know thats what you are looking for :NYsassy:

9 hours ago, it's so much Better said:

Exhale would be a better place without @Shadow.

Cute coming from the member who keeps mentioning me, i think you would miss me not giving you the attention you crave so much :awww: 

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

Her, im a girl which means i'll argue this until you stfu :NYsassy: also button isn't the one constantly mentioning me & quoting my posts that have NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, but enjoy the attention while it lasts sweetie, i know thats what you are looking for :NYsassy:

Cute coming from the member who keeps mentioning me, i think you would miss me not giving you the attention you crave so much :awww: 

:squintney:

:giggleney:

She's only a human being at the end of the day. If she got hung up on every little thing she did and whether it was okay or if she'd be perceived in a bad light - she'd probably never do anything. I think she just has fun with what she does and lives in her own little bubble where her only concerns are family.

34 minutes ago, it's so much Better said:

how old are you?

12?

That's rich coming from you who came in this thread just to tell me to shut up :tiffcackle: did you even discuss the topic at hand? No you didn't, you came in here looking for attention, its pathetic, you are pathetic & one of the biggest hypocrites i've ever come across :tiffcackle:

22 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

That's rich coming from you who came in this thread just to tell me to shut up :tiffcackle: did you even discuss the topic at hand? No you didn't, you came in here looking for attention, its pathetic, you are pathetic & one of the biggest hypocrites i've ever come across :tiffcackle:

i'm screaming :tiffcackle:

11 hours ago, Onyx1126 said:

I think it's one of her most admirable qualities.. she isn't thirsty for praise & admiration.. she doesn't need to be a goddess to feel fulfilled... say what you will, have your opinions & at the end of the day Britney is doing what she loves most & that's being a Mom, she also gets to continue her passion & does a pretty damn good job if you ask me.

Not only is 20 years for a pop star a big achievement but to hold down the 20 years at the caliber she has is awe inspiring. It's also, again, really great to see someone with her star power who has really defined major pop culture shifts that doesn't have this "I Am A True Artist Of Epic Porportions" attitude. She acts as if her career was just an average Tuesday lol.. that is REALLY hard to find in this business. There are so many artists with half of her achievements that already feel like royalty amongst lessors. It's been a turn off lately as well.. all of our fun Bright pop stars have all released these overly dramatic "trying to hard to be artsy fartsy" to prove how they are so much better than one another & what happened?? We've had a succession of album releases from all of the Pop Titans that should've been epic yet the  boredom and disappointment is real  Lolololol ugh 

Preach

I love that she's not pretentious

Archived