Honestly the thing i love the most about GODNEY

3 minutes ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

I didn't know it's a common word that you use for disabled, as we don't here :whitney:

You admitted that you knew it was offensive :tiffcackle: you tried tho :tiffcackle:

5 hours ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

How was I supposed to know that you use the word ******** to talk about a mental condition ? :beynah:

I mean, we did too a long time ago, but not since at least 1960

1 minute ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

I didn't know it's offensive in english, as it isn't in french :whitney:

Contradicting yourself again hun :tiffcackle:

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
10 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

You admitted that you knew it was offensive :tiffcackle: you tried tho :tiffcackle:

It is not offensive now :whitney:

Débile (Dumb) was also a scientific term for the condition, should we stop using it ?

It was once offensive :whitney:

11 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

****** IS a word to refer to a disabled person, a person with limited capabilities omg this whole time you've had no idea what you're saying :tiffcackle: YOU are using a word which means a person that is disabled as an INSULT which is OFFENSIVE :whitney:

@danny1994 im screaming :tiffcackle:

Mental retardation is the formal term for it.

The root word “******” means slow, and the mental condition means slow brain development.

This shouldn’t take this long to explain :tiffcackle:

6 minutes ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

It's is not offensive now :whitney:

Débile (Dumb) was also a scientific term for the condition, should we stop using it ?

It was once offensive :whitney:

It is offensive, you knew it was offensive and you used it in an english speaking forum, also I thought you didn't know alot of english? How come you know that word and didn't know it was offensive when used as an insult? :whitney: also i can't recall dumb being used as a scientific term to describe a disabled person :whitney:

14 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Mental retardation is the formal term for it.

The root word “******” means slow, and the mental condition means slow brain development.

This shouldn’t take this long to explain :tiffcackle:

:sofedup: I didn't know it was your formal term for it, we have other formal terms here.

14 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

It is offensive, you knew it was offensive and you used it in an english speaking forum, also I thought you didn't know alot of english? How come you know that word and didn't know it was offensive when used as an insult? :whitney: also i can't recall dumb being used as a scientific term to describe a disabled person :whitney:

That word is transparent and we understand it without knowing english  at all :whitney:

It is not considered offensive here, it is widely used as an insult, how was I supposed to know it was different for you ? :whitney:

7 minutes ago, trav said:

u tag them all lmaooo I cant :lanacackle:

They just want to come after me :tiffcackle: and they told me they were not obsessed, my ***, bullshit:tiffcackle:

4 minutes ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

That word is transparent and we understand it without knowing english  at all :whitney:

It is not considered offensive here, it is widely used as an insult, how was I supposed to know it was different for you ? :whitney:

if you are learning english and know what ****** means in the english language you would learn that it is considered offensive here, so i don't believe you :whitney:

2 minutes ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

They just want to come after me :tiffcackle: and they told me they were not obsessed, my ***, bullshit:tiffcackle:

im not defending you, you shouldnt use that word :tiffcackle: you should just stop arguing this one

they are like the exhale mafia its funny to watch

6 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

if you are learning english and know what ****** means in the english language you would learn that it is considered offensive here, so i don't believe you :whitney:

I translated it 

The translation was : attardé

Which is a famous insult we use on a daily basis :whitney:

7 minutes ago, trav said:

im not defending you, you shouldnt use that word :tiffcackle: you should just stop arguing this one

they are like the exhale mafia its funny to watch

I wont, they stop before OR they accept the fact that I didnt know they use the word completely differently  :whitney: 

22 minutes ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

You are not important sweetie I just don't like people like you that think its ok to use offensive language, got it? Good :NYsassy: and yes it is offensive end of discussion 

7 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

You are not important sweetie I just don't like people like you that think its ok to use offensive language, got it? Good :NYsassy: and yes it is offensive end of discussion 

Not an offensive word here at all.

I wasn't offensive on purpose, and wont let anyone think I was.

1 minute ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

Not an offensive word here at all.

I wasn't offensive on purpose, and wont let anyone think I was.

But you can at least recognize that people would take offense to it :whitney:

If I ever say something that’s offensive to French people, feel free to call me out on it. I love to learn :whitney:

6 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

But you can at least recognize that people would take offense to it :whitney:

If I ever say something that’s offensive to French people, feel free to call me out on it. I love to learn :whitney:

I do :mhmnod: but you keep saying I was offensive on purpose :rihit:

Archived