Honestly the thing i love the most about GODNEY

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
7 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

This. And I almost fell for the excuse. People use it in the US all the time and we try to fight against it.

I guess it's kinda like the Down syndrom or Autism

Both conditions are used as insults here, and we try to fight against it, me included

However ******** is not a condition here, and I didn't know it was a real condition in English :whitney: Everyone move on :whitney:

8 minutes ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

Come here and use that word everyday if you want, no one will raise an eyebrow or say anything to you :whitney:

my country also uses equivalents of "********" to insult like "mongole" casually. They're all trash. :whitney:

People in America use "********" a lot as well. Sorry sweetie but u're gonna find another excuse cause the culture thing isn't working for u :whitney:

8 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

No not everyone has a disgusting vocabulary like yours :whitney:

Then all my people have a disgusting vocabulary, I guess ? :whitney:

And he call me dumb :sofedup:

3 minutes ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

I guess it's kinda like the Down syndrom or Autism

Both conditions are used as insults here, and we try to fight against it, me included

However ******** is not a condition here, and I didn't know it was a real condition in English :whitney: Everyone move on :whitney:

Well know you know :whitney:

Don’t justify it and don’t use it :whitney:

If you told me a word was offensive if your language, I would try not to use it.

I still think you’re lying tho :tiffcackle:

5 minutes ago, T0UCH0FMYHAND said:

Yup, I'm probably mostly repeating everything that she is saying because she's right and you're wrong. :kisses:

no, you're repeating what she's saying because either you don't have an opinion of your own, or your thought process is worse than her :kiss:

9 minutes ago, Margaery said:

No sweetie, that's called linguistics, words' signification and connations evolve therefore they can differ following the culture.

she's using the word ******** in ENGLISH. It has ONE meaning in ENGLISH. What kind of shitty *** excuse are u trying to pull im dying :orangu:

9 minutes ago, Margaery said:

YOUR opinion, that's in any way a FACT, use FACTS and EXAMPLES to support your arguments. 

my opinion being what? point it out :whitney: it's a fact that lots of people use the r word in English speaking countries without raising eyebrows. Culture isn't the issue.

Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND
1 minute ago, Margaery said:

https://fr.wiktionary.org/wiki/attardé

Look at the synonyms, it says "idiot" and even the definition doesn't mention a mental disorder. 

Yup and now you guys should really stop accusing people of having a disgusting vocabulary since this proves that we are not using our culture as an excuse to use that word. Maybe you are the ones who should educate yourselves about other cultures. 

6 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Well know you know :whitney:

Don’t justify it and don’t use it :whitney:

If you told me a word was offensive if your language, I would try not to use it.

I still think you’re lying tho :tiffcackle:

If I was lying, I wouldn't be offended by people thinking I'm offensive on purpose, freakin buy yourself a brain and move on

9 minutes ago, button said:

she's using the word ******** in ENGLISH. It has ONE meaning in ENGLISH. What kind of shitty *** excuse are u trying to pull im dying :orangu:

:sofedup: I didn't know its meaning in English, freakin move on 

3 minutes ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

Then all my people have a disgusting vocabulary, I guess ? :whitney:

And he call me dumb :sofedup:

1. again im a girl, a female, a woman not a guy which you obviously have something against since you made that DUMB comment in the first page :whitney:

2. If you and your 'people' use that word then yes you all have disgusting vocabularies, it would be different if you geuninely didn't know although I would expect a person to know what a word means before they use it but you didn't, you admitted previously that you DID know it was OFFENSIVE therefore I do not buy your BULLSHIT excuse :whitney:

3. You are dumb :whitney:

Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND
2 minutes ago, button said:

my opinion being what? point it out :whitney: it's a fact that lots of people use the r word in English speaking countries without raising eyebrows. Culture isn't the issue.

How the heck is she supposed to know that using the word ******** is such a bad thing if the translation of the word is not offensive in her language? 

1 minute ago, button said:

Did you even read the thread ? :orangu:

She thought the word ******** in English had the same signification as the word attardé in French. 

1 minute ago, T0UCH0FMYHAND said:

How the heck is she supposed to know that using the word ******** is such a bad thing if the translation of the word is not offensive in her language? 

before u use a word u look up the definition. u don't do translations. that's ignorance and it's her own fault for using a word she isn't aware the exact meaning of.

7 minutes ago, Itachi said:

that's not a timeline though

also, explain this then:

http://dictionary.reverso.net/french-english/attardé

attarde

n. mentally ******** person

i don't know French so i find it best to look for other available definitions

http://dictionary.reverso.net/french-english/débile

See, 'dumb' is also associated with disabled people :whitney:

Because both insults were used for their conditions:whitney:

And it's ok to keep using both insults now, just not for them