Honestly the thing i love the most about GODNEY

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
12 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I'm offended by your use of that word :whitney:

Attardé is not offensive, we use it on a daily basis, and that's the correct translation of that word :beynah:

So I guess I'll say 

Boys are such an attardé race, all they think about is ******* :whitney:

Just now, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

Attardé is not offensive, we use it on a daily basis, and that's the correct translation of that word :beynah:

So I guess I'll say 

Boys are such an attardé race, all they think about is ******* :whitney:

Such a stupid excuse :riha:

You speaking in a 99% English forum, the words carry their meanings in English :tiffcackle:

6 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Such a stupid excuse :riha:

You speaking in a 99% English forum, the words carry their meanings in English :tiffcackle:

And how am I supposed to know all the offensive words of your language ? :whitney:

6 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I don't know, you seem to brag about knowing English pretty well :tiffcackle:

1 hour ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

Wasn't serious tho, couldn't care less about being good in english or not :nicki2:

Learn irony  :whitney:

7 minutes ago, Itachi said:

how could people even make fun of a mental condition? and to think they are stanning for an artist who reportedly has a mental illness herself? :nyheadache:

I always thought of that word as a synonym of stupid, as it's used this way here  :sofedup:

2 minutes ago, Itachi said:

how could people even make fun of a mental condition? and to think they are stanning for an artist who reportedly has a mental illness herself? :nyheadache:

And I’m not buying the whole “English isn’t my first language” excuse, everyone has heard of that mental disorder :whitney:

1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

Alright, but you really never heard of mental retardation being a mental disorder? You can see why using that as a synonym for stupid is offensive? :whitney:

We never speak of mentally disabled people as being ********

We don't associate that word with them at all, maybe that's the reason why we have no problem using it as a synonym of stupid.

Just now, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

I always thought of that word as a synonym of stupid, as it's used this way here  :sofedup:

then you should really widen your English vocabulary because "********" and "stupid" are completely different terms. how is it casually used here anyways? i always see people getting downvoted or reported whenever they used mental illness as a form of joke. :sofedup:

8 minutes ago, Itachi said:

then you should really widen your English vocabulary because "********" and "stupid" are completely different terms. how is it casually used here anyways? i always see people getting downvoted or reported whenever they used mental illness as a form of joke. :sofedup:

Stupid and ******** are no different here at all...

But when speaking about mentally disabled people, we never use the word ********. Do you ? 

Archived