Super Bowl tweets "Who Do You want to see at SB 2018?"

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

So you want britney to commit career suicide & be watched and laughed at by millions? :whitney:

But that already happened back in 2007   and it ended up being the favorite performance of many people in here, they even call it iconic, so fierce, and whatnot :whitney:

People from the US will surely laugh at her, but, I don't know if you're American, but if you're not you might be aware that the Super Bowl has become an international event now, the entire world gets to see it, and she has so many fans worldwide that still respect her and will love whatever she does

I'll be more interested in people getting to see that she hasn't stayed 10 years in a permanent head-shaved state as many apparently think of her. I mean, if this was 2011 I'd be like, ok, this CAN get worse than 2007 if it's done wrongly, but right now? Even a replica of POM show would do fine, and much better than the boring performance of last year. She'd look hot, she has many hits to choose from, even though she can always ruin the setlist, I repeat, she has nothing left to lose, but she could win a lot if they did it right.

I mean, of course I think it's her the one that doesn't wanna do it, at least not alone, so that's a shame, but I think it's even worse that her own fans are the ones that stand against it, just because ya'll are embarrassed of her.

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

But that already happened back in 2007   and it ended up being the favorite performance of many people in here, they even call it iconic, so fierce, and whatnot :whitney:

People from the US will surely laugh at her, but, I don't know if you're American, but if you're not you might be aware that the Super Bowl has become an international event now, the entire world gets to see it, and she has so many fans worldwide that still respect her and will love whatever she does

I'll be more interested in people getting to see her she hasn't stayed 10 years in a permanent head-shaved state as many apparently think of her. I mean, if this was 2011 I'd be like, ok, this CAN get worse than 2007 if it's done wrongly, but right now? Even a replica of POM show would do fine, and much better than the boring performance of last year. She'd look hot, she has many hits to choose from, even though she can always ruin the setlist, I repeat, she has nothing left to lose, but she could win a lot if they did it right.

I mean, of course I think it's her the one that doesn't wanna do it, at least not alone, so that's a shame, but I think it's even worse that her own fans are the ones that stand against it, just because ya'll are embarrassed of her.

and then circusney 2.0 will appear 

#1 album in 74 countries :bigkiss:

I am ready for this 

6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'll be more interested in people getting to see her she hasn't stayed 10 years in a permanent head-shaved state as many apparently think of her. I mean, if this was 2011 I'd be like, ok, this CAN get worse than 2007 if it's done wrongly, but right now? Even a replica of POM show would do fine, and much better than the boring performance of last year. She'd look hot, she has many hits to choose from, even though she can always ruin the setlist, I repeat, she has nothing left to lose, but she could win a lot if they did it right.

don't speak for me  

I am 100% for superbowlney 

I think she is slaying souls lately

and 

I don't care what exhale said

:bigkiss:

exhale is so dramatic 

2015/16 was slaying

and now you can see negativity and meltdowns everywhere 

:kiss:

30 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

So you want britney to commit career suicide & be watched and laughed at by millions? :whitney:

It really isn't that serious. Things today don't last long. She can give us a performance worst than FFney but people would only make fun of her for like two weeks and then it would be over. People don't spend much time on these things anymore. Mariah was made fun of for two weeks, maybe three weeks and then everyone forgot about it. I don't think she has anything to lose. If she wants to do it, I think she will do a good job.

7 minutes ago, Britneyfan1334 said:

It really isn't that serious. Things today don't last long. She can give us a performance worst than FFney but people would only make fun of her for like two weeks and then it would be over. People don't spend much time on these things anymore. Mariah was made fun of for two weeks, maybe three weeks and then everyone forgot about it. I don't think she has anything to lose. If she wants to do it, I think she will do a good job.

positivityney

finally :bigkiss: 

9 hours ago, Roger said:

lmao but you guys can't compare Britney to Gags

Gagz was relevant for 5 years when Britney was from 1998 to 2011 :triggered:

9 hours ago, danny1994 said:

Who cares about Perfect Illusion, Me Against The Music flopped too :tiffcackle:

Million Reasons went Platinum, something Britney hasn’t done since 2011 :tiffcackle:

Y'all need to stop paying 2012 dust....Britney's relevance made Will.i.am's Scream and Shout a worldwide number 1 hit that year

2 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I don't know. I really only trust official certifications. If it was platinum, they would've gotten it certified, right?

They haven't certified her singles since Piece of Me. I am pretty sure Womanizer, Circus, IUSA, 3, HIAM, TTWE, and IWG are all platinum.

6 hours ago, Britneyfan1334 said:

:notatall:

6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'll be more interested in people getting to see that she hasn't stayed 10 years in a permanent head-shaved state as many apparently think of her. I mean, if this was 2011 I'd be like, ok, this CAN get worse than 2007 if it's done wrongly, but right now? Even a replica of POM show would do fine, and much better than the boring performance of last year. She'd look hot, she has many hits to choose from, even though she can always ruin the setlist, I repeat, she has nothing left to lose, but she could win a lot if they did it right.

The reason its covered internationally is why she shouldn't do it because then her shitty performances will be seen by a wider audience and im not american hence why I know that :whitney: also not you thinking the vmas is on as big a scale as the sp and that a reason to justify britney embarassing herself is because some dumbfucks think the 07 vmas is 'iconic' :weusay:

6 hours ago, JP9101 said:

why? :bpout:

she is going to slay :bigkiss:

Delusonal :NYsassy:

3 hours ago, Shadow. said:

The reason its covered internationally is why she shouldn't do it because then her shitty performances will be seen by a wider audience and im not american hence why I know that :whitney: also not you thinking the vmas is on as big a scale as the sp and that a reason to justify britney embarassing herself is because some dumbfucks think the 07 vmas is 'iconic' :weusay:

Well, the VMA's aren't as big, but the news about her disastrous performance did reach a lot of countries back in the day. And it wasn't the end of the world or her career.

If she did the Super Bowl now, because I can't say what's gonna happen after the residency, when she stops performing regularly, I think there's a huge probability that she delivers something at least as decent as the BBMA 2016. She might half-*** her POM show, but she kinda steps up when she knows it's gonna be televised, like the BBMA 2015 with Pretty Girls. With the production of the SB we might at least have better visuals and outfits than the Vegas show, and she surely would look good on pictures, at least.

Let's say she performs, she lipsyncs for her life of course, she does some knee tapping, and wears the ugliest leotard. So what? People are gonna talk about her for a few days, and then they're gonna forget. Even if she does an amazing performance and we see the reborn of Primeney, they're also gonna stop talking about it after a week. What are ya'll so afraid of? That your friends that know you like Britney Spears see she's not as awesome as you want them to believe?

This is the Super Bowl, but before there were people that used to think the same when it came to the VMA's, they kept saying she wasn't ready, and it had to be a super iconic performance and I don't know what else, and she performed last year, and nothing happened, it wasn't that great, but it wasn't bad, it was ok. It's the same for this, just this time she's gonna have more viewers, but people that has always criticized her will criticize her no matter what, and people that love her will love any performance.

As Britton said I think, this could be either the reborn of Primeney with the exposure she deserves, or it could get some backlash that would work as a wake up call for her, or she would finally retire because of the "embarrassment" as most of you have been wishing since a few years ago, so I think she really needs this, we need this, but it ain't happening in this life for what I see.

4 hours ago, Shadow. said:

:notatall:

You really think people are gonna be making fun of her that bad even if she gives a bad performance? People don't care about these things anymore, it's one of the reasons we don't have iconic performances anymore because people spend like two weeks on something and then forget it even happen.

Archived