Super Bowl tweets "Who Do You want to see at SB 2018?"

2 minutes ago, Roger said:

Britney still has a WAY bigger legacy than her and I don't get why if the so called "popular" act Lady Gargoyle can do SB, why Britney can't 

Based on careers only, so no need to come for her lip syncing and posing :whitney:

Britney can't because if she performs at the superbowl like she does now she will be a laughing stock :whitney: she needs to be dedicated and bring her A game before she can perform to that kind of audience and no one said Gaga was more legendary we just stated she was more popular :whitney:

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

Actually i've been a fan since i was very young, making assumptions isn't smart, also you obviously can't count since danny was born in 1994 hence the display name which doesn't make him a teenager :whitney: you also name called which you didn't need to do so well done now you look like a *** :whitney: mention us next time sweetie i will happily reply :whitney: and if you think because we think how britney performs nowadays is SHITTTT is trashing britney herself then you are more stupid than you appear :whitney:

@(You Drive Chris) Crazy unfortunately this dumb **** wants to start an argument in your thread :whitney:

Oh but he’s right, since I became a fan in 2015 I don’t have the right to give an opinion on Britney’s career :whitney:

I guess the only fans that matter are the ones from 1999 :whitney:

2 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

:wtfdidusay: No it was discounted starting around SB time and peaked while on discount... in the end it managed to get some longevity but without the discounts it wouldn't have been as big. People drag her on TT and she has been labeled Lady Discounts by many people. But that's something she has been doing since her heyday... Even with her albums... But I'm not against Gaga or in any way dislike her, she used to be one of my favs but she has been using cheap gimmicks for ages.

I said The Cure, not Million Reasons :saycheese:

Just now, Shadow. said:

Britney can't because if she performs at the superbowl like she does now she will be a laughing stock :whitney: she needs to be dedicated and bring her A game before she can perform to that kind of audience and no one said Gaga was more legendary we just stated she was more popular :whitney:

What you didn't get in the "based on careers only" part? You guys implied that Britney was too much of a has been to perform there when Gaga was not

The backfire is just starting guys, I can feel it :whitney:

Just now, danny1994 said:

Oh but he’s right, since I became a fan in 2015 I don’t have the right to give an opinion on Britney’s career :whitney:

Another moron too afraid to actually speak to us but will happily speak about us :whitney:

4 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I can't believe that nostalgia act Britney Spears can still earn fans in 2015

Legends only :whitney:

1 minute ago, Roger said:

I’m not a fan of her stuff past 2013 :tiffcackle:

I became a fan from looking at old videos from 1999-2004. That’s the definition of a nostalgia act :tiffcackle:

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
6 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I said The Cure, not Million Reasons :saycheese:

Ohhhhhh sorry hun, I thought it was MR:tiffcackle:

Idk much about TC and only heard it once and that was me checking for it out of curiosity.

Just now, Roger said:

What you didn't get in the "based on careers only" part? You guys implied that Britney was too much of a has been to perform there when Gaga was not

When did i imply that i thought she was a hasbeen or that it would prevent her being able to perform at the superbowl? I will wait for the receipts :whitney: i think you will find I said that britney needs to dedicate herself to her career and the performance if she ever wants to perform to that kind of audience :whitney:

Just now, danny1994 said:

I’m not a fan of her stuff past 2013 :tiffcackle:

I became a fan form looking at old videos from 1999-2004. That’s the definition of a nostalgia act :tiffcackle:

Nostalgia Definition, a wistful desire to return in thought or in fact to a former time in one's life

A nostalgia act is someone we like because of the memories this artist brings to us, meanwhile you don't have any memory attached to her pre-2015 :shameless: 

4 minutes ago, Roger said:

The fact her popularity is based on her prime years says it all :whitney: unless she starts giving a **** no one will care for her career and what she does in the future 

Just now, Roger said:

Nostalgia Definition, a wistful desire to return in thought or in fact to a former time in one's life

A nostalgia act is someone we like because of the memories this artist brings to us, meanwhile you don't have any memory attached to her pre-2015 :shameless: 

So because danny wasn't a fan previously that makes you a better fan? Also the fact a "new fan" stans for her prime moments proves she is a nostalgia act :shameless: 

Just now, Shadow. said:

The fact her popularity is based on her prime years says it all :whitney: unless she starts giving a **** no one will care for her career and what she does in the future 

that was not the point in any way gosh :triggered:

I like(d) you guy but tonight you're so annoying and any discussion with is  vain 

CIAO :brit:

9 minutes ago, Roger said:

I wasn’t in favor of Gaga performing from the beginning. I didn’t think she was worthy in her stage of career to do the halftime show.

The only difference is that I knew Gaga could put on a great performance, while Britney likely won’t. You really want 150 million people watching a Parody Of Me performance? :whitney:

4 minutes ago, Roger said:

Ok, so not literally the definition of nostalgia.

Has-been. Is that better? :shameless:

2 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

Stop with the Gaga/Britney comparisons. Does it not get ******* old for you guys? Gaga and Britney are two diff artists, both have respect for eachother and both are very talented. We are in a britney forum and I'm sharing this for the fans who wish to share their support for britney to the Super Bowl as they asked who fans would like to see perform. 

I just want it known me & danny didn't bring Gaga up :whitney:

Archived