Super Bowl tweets "Who Do You want to see at SB 2018?"

5 minutes ago, LBoggie said:

That's why they needed to add Beyonce and Bruno Mars to fill half of the performance?Β 

Probably because they aren't really Super Bowl performers. They aren't rockstars or popstars who can leave you entertain for 13 mintues butΒ you can't say they aren't popular.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she's over POM and she's hungry to prove to herself and fans that she is still indeed the Top of Pop. Let's not forget that her anxiety is SO much less of an issue now than it was when she began her Vegas run. Anxiety is a huge obstacle for people, it's nothing easy to tackle and she has proven that she can overcome it. I see Air of myself in her because I have major anxiety and she is such an inspiration. The kids are also older now and I believe she is ready to really kick it into high gear for the next era.

1 minute ago, Britneyfan1334 said:

Probably because they aren't really Super Bowl performers. They aren't rockstars or popstars who can leave you entertain for 13 mintues butΒ you can't say they aren't popular.

No, I know they're popular, I'm not denying that. Also, I'm pretty sure they added Beyonce and Bruno due to the backlash once it was announced that Cold Play was headlining.Β But there are just some acts that don't translate well to a Super Bowl performance, and Cold Play is one of them, so the argument that you have to be popular or a legend to headline the Super Bowl as the main criteria is ridiculous.Β 

40 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I’ve said Glory was her best album since Blackout, interesting no one ever noticesΒ that as wellΒ :tiffcackle:

And I said hasbeen, but I was referring to popularity. She still has ability if she’s dedicated

Where did @CamiloΒ go? I love how no one complains about him coming in here trying to cause an argument by being stupid as ****Β and running off like a *****?Β :whitney:Β 

1 hour ago, Camilo said:

Because that idiot and thatΒ other member are part of that stupid group of teenagers that loves to trash Britney, but they are "fans" after 2014 :outwithit:, this idiot in 2015Β :tiffcackle:and just because they have seen videos of Primeney on youtube and read some articles they think they know a lot of ****, but us the old fans who actually went to see her in concert, bought her albums before and actually got to live those moments, are just stupid and delusional.Β :mattafact:

OMG I DON'T EVEN Β NEED TO READ THIS THREAD TO KNOW THE GROUP YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

They gonna come for me for posting this but I don't care. I got all them on IGNORE.

:rihclap:

3 hours ago, danny1994 said:

"Not Britney"

Just quoting the Pepsi executiveΒ :outwithit:

Β 

3 hours ago, danny1994 said:

No way Britney performs. They only get artists that are popular right now, or all time legends. Britney doesn’t really fit in either category.

Β 

3 hours ago, Shadow. said:

Britney is an all timeΒ legend because blackout is in the hall of fame libraryΒ :tiffcackle:Β Why is this fanbase still talking about it tho its been confirmed she isnt performing and the way her career is going its highly unlikely she willΒ :tiffcackle:

Yeah she is popular and more respected than britney is, keep tryingΒ :tiffcackle:

Couldn't have said it better myself.Β giphy.webp

43 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

Where did @CamiloΒ go? I love how no one complains about him coming in here trying to cause an argument by being stupid as ****Β and running off like a *****?Β :whitney:Β 

Β 

42 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

@Camilo Come over here, idiot.

Camilo is such a nasty trashy resentful queen. Must be pressed cuz he loves twinks yet they reject his ***.:NYsassy:

#sad.:tiffcackle:

13 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

OMG I DON'T EVEN Β NEED TO READ THIS THREAD TO KNOW THE GROUP YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

They gonna come for me for posting this but I don't care. I got all them on IGNORE.

:rihclap:

Sure you do.:whitney:

Β 

11 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Sure you doΒ :quirkney:

I swear I replied to him before quoting you. Telepathy rocks tbhΒ :flawlessbye:

6 minutes ago, Mr. Lucky said:

Β 

Camilo is such a nasty trashy resentful queen. Must be pressed cuz he loves twinks yet they reject his ***.:NYsassy:

#sad.:tiffcackle:

:tiffcackle:

Something some people here need to realize is that I'm criticalΒ like this with every artist/band I support. I know their abilities and I call them out when they're being lazy.

5 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

@Camilo You love to start **** at threads, then why don't you come back? :whitney:

That's because his only way of going onlineΒ is through the local Internet cafΓ©.

Must be out of pennies or something. He'll be back.:NYsassy:

2 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

:tiffcackle:

Something some people here need to realize is that I'm criticalΒ like this with every artist/band I support. I know their abilities and I call them out when they're being lazy.

Most of us do. It's called common sense.Β :mhm:

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
1 hour ago, Britneyfan1334 said:

I know but Gaga is talented and gives her all in her performances and she still flops. The same could happen to Britney.

They're two different people, Britney doing the right stuff can have huge eras, Gaga is just not Britney Spears.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Lucky said:

That's because his only way of going onlineΒ is through the local Internet cafΓ©.

Must be out of pennies or something. He'll be back.:NYsassy:

Most of us do. It's called common sense.Β :mhm:

And I guarantee you Chico doesn't have us on ignore. He's always perched for our latest repliesΒ :tiffcackle:

I think someone once found evidence he didn't have us on ignore and called him out on itΒ :tiffcackle:

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
1 hour ago, Britneyfan1334 said:

How is she ruining it tho?Β 

:wtfdidusay:

Doesn't properly promote, when she even does.

Is hidden in the middle of Vegas when she could be touring the world for less time and more money.

Doesn't put on good performances.

Doesn't release more than 2 singles per album.

Need I to continue?

Archived