Super Bowl tweets "Who Do You want to see at SB 2018?"

33 minutes ago, Camilo said:

Because that idiot and that other member are part of that stupid group of teenagers that loves to trash Britney, but they are "fans" after 2014 :outwithit:, this idiot in 2015 :tiffcackle:and just because they have seen videos of Primeney on youtube and read some articles they think they know a lot of ****, but us the old fans who actually went to see her in concert, bought her albums before and actually got to live those moments, are just stupid and delusional. :mattafact:

So now young fans can't criticize her performances? :tiffcackle:

Anyway, congratulations on being an "old fan", since you love to bring that up in every thread. :tiffcackle:

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Both Gaga and Britney are flopping. Difference is Gaga did it 4 years into her career while promoting like a freak and Britney did it after 14 years of hardcore success when she STOPPED promoting. Also, a legend is someone who has been famous and is known by different generations, in my family alone she has 3 fans of 3 different generations. She made sucess during not only one generation. Sadly she's ruining that now.

How is she ruining it tho? 

2 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I criticize her when I feel she deserves to be criticized,

I give her credit for many things too.

Funny how nobody notices that, I said britney could do an amazing performance if she dedicated herself yet what was acknowledged was that i thought she was a hasbeen which wasn't even implied nor do i think that :tiffcackle:

Just now, Shadow. said:

Funny how nobody notices that, I said britney could do an amazing performance if she dedicated herself yet what was acknowledged was that i thought she was a hasbeen which wasn't even implied nor do i think that :tiffcackle:

I’ve said Glory was her best album since Blackout, interesting no one ever notices that as well :tiffcackle:

And I said hasbeen, but I was referring to popularity. She still has ability if she’s dedicated

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

I’ve said Glory was her best album since Blackout, interesting no one ever notices that as well :tiffcackle:

And I said hasbeen, but I was referring to popularity. She still has ability if she’s dedicated

Do you think she can be a current act again if she tries? I see acts like Gaga and Katy promoting their music and it still flops. I fear the same for Britney.

1 minute ago, Britneyfan1334 said:

Do you think she can be a current act again if she tries? I see acts like Gaga and Katy promoting their music and it still flops. I fear the same for Britney.

She's proved in rehearsals she can still dance very well. And her vocals on Happy Birthday sounded good, she should apply that to her music.

Just now, danny1994 said:

She's proved in rehearsals she can still dance very well. And her vocals on Happy Birthday sounded good, she should apply that to her music.

I know but Gaga is talented and gives her all in her performances and she still flops. The same could happen to Britney.

58 minutes ago, LBoggie said:

I think if Britney does the Super Bowl, it'll be a win either way for her fans, if you really look at it. It can go really well and she steps up her game and puts on a great show that is praised by the majority-- everyone is happy and we continue to brag about how great the performance was for years to come. Or it can go really bad and she gets lots of criticism that she can't escape, which will have all eyes on her again and people paying attention to her next move, where she and her team will then be forced to really put in the work and prove herself again (she can't use that "I have nothing left to prove" excuse anymore), which will result in more careful planning and quality material from then on out. 

good point but even after VMA 07 humiliation she still lip syncs and barely dances 

3 minutes ago, tsss said:

good point but even after VMA 07 humiliation she still lip syncs and barely dances 

After that, though, her next project (Circus) was one that was carefully planned and became one of the biggest comebacks in the entertainment industry. Major damage control was done. She'll always lip-synch, but you can't deny that her confidence and performance has greatly improved since then. 

Archived