Super Bowl tweets "Who Do You want to see at SB 2018?"

7 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

And I guarantee you Chico doesn't have us on ignore. He's always perched for our latest replies :tiffcackle:

I think someone once found evidence he didn't have us on ignore and called him out on it :tiffcackle:

Obviously! :tiffcackle: 

That's what delusion does to you. Oh and ratchetness. :NYsassy:

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

OMG I DON'T EVEN  NEED TO READ THIS THREAD TO KNOW THE GROUP YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

They gonna come for me for posting this but I don't care. I got all them on IGNORE.

:rihclap:

How ya doing? I've missed seeing your stupid replies :tiffcackle: oh you probably have me on ignore right? Thats a shame i really missed our conversations :tiffcackle:

33 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

And I guarantee you Chico doesn't have us on ignore. He's always perched for our latest replies :tiffcackle:

I think someone once found evidence he didn't have us on ignore and called him out on it :tiffcackle:

He made the excuse the reason he didn't have @cheri on ignore was because of a 'glitch' :tiffcackle:

5 hours ago, Britneyfan1334 said:

Katy Perry no but Coldplay are huge and are popular with old and young people.

I haven't heard a Coldplay song on the radio in forever. I don't dislike them hymn for the weekend was great but I don't think they're anymore popular than Britney if she was marketed properly or even now. 

11 minutes ago, Michaelgiftos said:

I haven't heard a Coldplay song on the radio in forever. I don't dislike them hymn for the weekend was great but I don't think they're anymore popular than Britney if she was marketed properly or even now. 

Something Just Like This plays on the radio all the time. It's with the chainsmokers.

id like to see britney but i dont want to get embarassed. everyone i know knows i worship her and when the girl hits the stage with her craptastic moves i dont want to answer to anyone. britney stay far away from that superbowl stage unless youre willing to put in the work and effort.

also remember wendy williams and all the comments online, noone is here for britney. she's played out. no one is interested. and britneys team can blame themselves for it.

3 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

id like to see britney but i dont want to get embarassed. everyone i know knows i worship her and when the girl hits the stage with her craptastic moves i dont want to answer to anyone. britney stay far away from that superbowl stage unless youre willing to put in the work and effort.

also remember wendy williams and all the comments online, noone is here for britney. she's played out. no one is interested. and britneys team can blame themselves for it.

I really don't think Britney would do bad at SB tho because when she really wants to do something, she does it well. Weren't her dancers saying that after this Asian tour, she was excited again. Maybe she really wants to do SB. The only thing I am scared about is the lip syncing. 

1 minute ago, Britneyfan1334 said:

I really don't think Britney would do bad at SB tho because when she really wants to do something, she does it well. Weren't her dancers saying that after this Asian tour, she was excited again. Maybe she really wants to do SB. The only thing I am scared about is the lip syncing. 

i think no matter what. britney will never be what she once was. and i think everyone will expect to see primeney especially if they havent seen her perform in a while. even the slightest appearance of looking stiff will have people saying negative ****. the lipsyncing on top of that.

its just too much to bare. i rather she not. i would love to see a big production half time show and if possible keep it for fans eyes only. i dont want the general public tearing her down.

47 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

i think no matter what. britney will never be what she once was. and i think everyone will expect to see primeney especially if they havent seen her perform in a while. even the slightest appearance of looking stiff will have people saying negative ****. the lipsyncing on top of that.

its just too much to bare. i rather she not. i would love to see a big production half time show and if possible keep it for fans eyes only. i dont want the general public tearing her down.

Even during her prime people got negative **** to say so...  :yaknow:

It cannot get worse then 2007, no bad performance will top that again in her career, so she has nothing to lose. And we neither.

If one Half Time show sucks for them, they will always have the next year. We can get away with our performance to enjoy it or criticize it for the rest of our days, depending on what kind of "fan" are you, and the annual rumors of Britney appearing at the Super Bowl will die once and for all.

If she performed and it was awesome or it was horrible, either way people will forget about it after one week. I don't know why so many people is against her performing, literally, what else does she have left to lose? And who cares what the GP says, we are her fans, we're supposed to want her to perform as much as possible. At least I do :beynah: I'd be happy even if it was a Blackout medley.

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

Even during her prime people got negative **** to say so...  :yaknow:

It cannot get worse then 2007, no bad performance will top that again in her career, so she has nothing to lose. And we neither.

If one Half Time show sucks for them, they will always have the next year. We can get away with our performance to enjoy it or criticize it for the rest of our days, depending on what kind of "fan" are you, and the annual rumors of Britney appearing at the Super Bowl will die once and for all.

If she performed and it was awesome or it was horrible, either way people will forget about it after one week. I don't know why so many people is against her performing, literally, what else does she have left to lose? And who cares what the GP says, we are her fans, we're supposed to want her to perform as much as possible. At least I do :beynah: I'd be happy even if it was a Blackout medley.

So you want britney to commit career suicide & be watched and laughed at by millions? :whitney:

1 hour ago, Britneyfan1334 said:

Something Just Like This plays on the radio all the time. It's with the chainsmokers.

Ik but they're generic **** is always on if Britney did a song with them I'm sure it would be on all the time as well. They could record a song with a ******* no name and it would go number 1 like Closer. But I don't think they are any more popular than Britney is. 

Archived