Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Super Bowl tweets "Who Do You want to see at SB 2018?"


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This brings me back to the time where everyone thought it was either her (because it kinda sounded like the announced said 'IT'S BR---'')  or Shakira (because of the Hips not Lie robotic dance move in the Pepsi video) and it ended up being Coldplay! LMFAO :tiffcackle:

Link to comment
1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

No way Britney performs. They only get artists that are popular right now, or all time legends. Britney doesn’t really fit in either category.

Britney is an all time legend because blackout is in the hall of fame library :tiffcackle: Why is this fanbase still talking about it tho its been confirmed she isnt performing and the way her career is going its highly unlikely she will :tiffcackle:

1 minute ago, Roger said:

Oh so Lady Gaga was popular and/or is a legend? :tiffcackle:

Yeah she is popular and more respected than britney is, keep trying :tiffcackle:

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Roger said:

Oh so Lady Gaga was popular and/or is a legend? :tiffcackle:

Well when she signed up for the super bowl, she hadn’t really flopped in her career yet. She obviously flopped with Joanne, but I guess they didn’t anticipate that.

Britney has now flopped for the second straight time.

 

And anyway, Million Reasons and The Cure stayed in the top 20 on iTunes for months without a discount,

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

Britney is an all time legend because blackout is in the hall of fame library :tiffcackle: Why is this fanbase still talking about it tho its been confirmed she isnt performing and the way her career is going its highly unlikely she will :tiffcackle:

Yeah she is popular and more respected than britney is, keep trying :tiffcackle:

lmao I used to respect you

lemme remind you that Joanne did Britney Jean numbers and Perfect Delusion sold as much as Make Me :triggered:

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Well when she signed up for the super bowl, she hadn’t really flopped in her agreed yet. She obviously flopped with Joanne, but I guess they didn’t anticipate that.

Britney has now flopped for the second straight time.

 

And anyway, Million Reasons and The Cure stayed in the top 20 on iTunes for months without a discount,

lmao but you guys can't compare Britney to Gags

Gagz was relevant for 5 years when Britney was from 1998 to 2011 :triggered:

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Roger said:

lmao I used to respect you

lemme remind you that Joanne did Britney Jean numbers and Perfect Delusion sold as much as Make Me :triggered:

Who cares about Perfect Illusion, Me Against The Music flopped too :tiffcackle:

Million Reasons went Platinum, something Britney hasn’t done since 2011 :tiffcackle:

Link to comment
Just now, Roger said:

lmao I used to respect you

lemme remind you that Joanne did Britney Jean numbers and Perfect Delusion sold as much as Make Me :triggered:

I said she is popular i didn't deny she had flops, and like danny said at the time of her superbowl performance she was pretty popular, more popular than britney. And even with lady Gaga's flops she is still respected as an artist. Britney is known as a nostalgia act 

3 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Do you have a DeLorean and a mad scientist friend, per chance?

I love that film! 

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

I said she is popular i didn't deny she had flops, and like danny said at the time of her superbowl performance she was pretty popular, more popular than britney. And even with lady Gaga's flops she is still respected as an artist. Britney is known as a nostalgia act 

Right, Gaga is still a great songwriter and performer who sings live. I’m not even a big fan of her but I thought her halftime show was very impressive.

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Who cares about Perfect Illusion, Me Against The Music flopped too :tiffcackle:

Million Reasons went Platinum, something Britney hasn’t done since 2011 :tiffcackle:

4 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

I said she is popular i didn't deny she had flops, and like danny said at the time of her superbowl performance she was pretty popular, more popular than britney. And even with lady Gaga's flops she is still respected as an artist. Britney is known as a nostalgia act 

I wasn't in the US when that song I never heard of was released

From what I see on google, she remains local considering that song terrible performances overseas :tiffcackle: 

Global & Iconic Pop Sensation Britney Spears remains unbothered :tiffcackle:

 

Link to comment
Just now, danny1994 said:

Right, Gaga is still a great songwriter and performer who sings live. I’m not even a big fan of her but I thought her halftime show was very impressive.

The fact britney lip syncs and after the whole BJ mess, it will take work from britney herself to make her a respected artist again, i also think her image plays a big part, nobody wants to see britney doing the same thing since 2001

Link to comment

How can anyone 

18 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

No way Britney performs. They only get artists that are popular right now, or all time legends. Britney doesn’t really fit in either category.

How can you say Britney isn't a legend? She is the face of Pop Culture for an entire decade and she even is remembered as the face of the 90's. She may be past her prime but she is absolutely on her way to legend status for Pop Music. Why is this fanbase so quick to discredit her and her achievements? 

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block