Super Bowl tweets "Who Do You want to see at SB 2018?"

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

She's notable, but legend? When I think of legends, I think of Madonna, Michael Jackson, Prince, Janet Jackson, etc. Britney is close but not quite.

She's a legend, that's not even up for debate. Just because you're frustrated with her doesn't mean you should discredit her achievements. 

Just now, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

Look I just shared this link so we can help support our number one girl and show the SB that we support her if she decides to take this on. I don't want this becoming another tired thread of arguing over stupid ****. 

Who is arguing? :whitney: its called having a discussion and that's what a forum is for, if you don't like it don't post threads. Also if britney does the superbowl with how she is performing lately consider her career dead & buried :whitney: so i'm not supporting career suicide :whitney:

16 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

When did I deny britney was a flop? :tiffcackle: britney isn't big either idg this argument. :calculating:What im getting at is you said Gaga was local when I proved she was in fact more popular than britney in the UK and probably still is, stay pressed though I know its hard for fans to believe someone is more popular than Britney :tiffcackle:

No I meant that you deny that Gaga is a flop;  and I didn't say that Brit was more popular wtf

I know that she is more popular than Britney ATM but let's not act like she's big neither :frenchy: 

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

Who cares about Perfect Illusion, Me Against The Music flopped too :tiffcackle:

Million Reasons went Platinum, something Britney hasn’t done since 2011 :tiffcackle:

But a lot of those copies sold were discounted... both Gaga and Britney are flopping.

52 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

How can anyone 

How can you say Britney isn't a legend? She is the face of Pop Culture for an entire decade and she even is remembered as the face of the 90's. She may be past her prime but she is absolutely on her way to legend status for Pop Music. Why is this fanbase so quick to discredit her and her achievements? 

Because that idiot and that other member are part of that stupid group of teenagers that loves to trash Britney, but they are "fans" after 2014 :outwithit:, this idiot in 2015 :tiffcackle:and just because they have seen videos of Primeney on youtube and read some articles they think they know a lot of ****, but us the old fans who actually went to see her in concert, bought her albums before and actually got to live those moments, are just stupid and delusional. :mattafact:

Just now, Roger said:

No I meant that you deny that Gaga is a flop;  and i didn't say that Brit was more popular wtf

I know that she is more popular than Britney but let's not act like she's big and popular neither :frenchy:

I also said previously that i didn't deny Gaga had flops through her career :whitney: 

Just now, Roger said:

No I meant that you deny that Gaga is a flop;  and i didn't say that Brit was more popular wtf

I know that she is more popular than Britney but let's not act like she's big and popular neither :frenchy:

No one is denying Gaga flops. She just flops less than Britney and is more respected.

I think if Britney does the Super Bowl, it'll be a win either way for her fans, if you really look at it. It can go really well and she steps up her game and puts on a great show that is praised by the majority-- everyone is happy and we continue to brag about how great the performance was for years to come. Or it can go really bad and she gets lots of criticism that she can't escape, which will have all eyes on her again and people paying attention to her next move, where she and her team will then be forced to really put in the work and prove herself again (she can't use that "I have nothing left to prove" excuse anymore), which will result in more careful planning and quality material from then on out. 

3 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

But a lot of those copies sold were discounted... both Gaga and Britney are flopping.

I don’t think The Cure was discounted. Maybe briefly, but it was mostly full price and in the top 20. It’s $1.29 and still #64 after 3 months.

3 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

I also said previously that i didn't deny Gaga had flops through her career :whitney: 

3 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

No one is denying Gaga flops. She just flops less than Britney and is more respected.

Britney still has a WAY bigger legacy than her and I don't get why if the so called "popular" act Lady Gargoyle can do SB, why Britney can't 

Based on careers only, so no need to come for her lip syncing and posing :whitney:

12 minutes ago, Roger said:

Both Gaga and Britney are flopping. Difference is Gaga did it 4 years into her career while promoting like a freak and Britney did it after 14 years of hardcore success when she STOPPED promoting. Also, a legend is someone who has been famous and is known by different generations, in my family alone she has 3 fans of 3 different generations. She made sucess during not only one generation. Sadly she's ruining that now.

Just now, Camilo said:

Because that idiot and that other member are part of that stupid group of teenagers that loves to trash Britney, but they are "fans" after 2014 :outwithit:, this idiot in 2015 :tiffcackle:and just because they have seen videos of Primeney on youtube and read some articles they think they know a lot of ****, but us the old fans who actually went to see her in concert, bought her albums before and actually got to live those moments, are just stupid and delusional. :mattafact:

Actually i've been a fan since i was very young, making assumptions isn't smart, also you obviously can't count since danny was born in 1994 hence the display name which doesn't make him a teenager :whitney: you also name called which you didn't need to do so well done now you look like a *** :whitney: mention us next time sweetie i will happily reply :whitney: and if you think because we think how britney performs nowadays is SHITTTT is trashing britney herself then you are more stupid than you appear :whitney:

@(You Drive Chris) Crazy unfortunately this dumb **** wants to start an argument in your thread :whitney:

3 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I don’t think The Cure was discounted. Maybe briefly, but it was mostly full price and in the top 20. It’s $1.29 and still #64 after 3 months.

:wtfdidusay: No it was discounted starting around SB time and peaked while on discount... in the end it managed to get some longevity but without the discounts it wouldn't have been as big. People drag her on TT and she has been labeled Lady Discounts by many people. But that's something she has been doing since her heyday... Even with her albums... But I'm not against Gaga or in any way dislike her, she used to be one of my favs but she has been using cheap gimmicks for ages.

2 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

They’re both flops, who cares lol.

The super bowl is in Minnesota and Bob Dylan is from Minnesota. He should play it.

This.

Archived