In retrospective, was the 2016 BBMA peformance really that great?

Mr. Lucky

BBMA 2016 performance  

183 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Mr. Lucky said:

they used different stems and layers from the original tracks, for SOME parts.

nothing was pre-recorded. :shameless:

EVERY song had 2016 pre-recorded vocals. In BOM, Slave and TOMH they aren't as audible as the other songs, but they are there.

22 hours ago, Noah Fatale said:

what did circusney do other than skip around the stage and smile? nothing. :lessons:

y'all just praise circusney because it was successful and the tour had great production, and britney looked good. :lessons:

britney was fresh from the breakdown and her performance skills were VERY weak, she didnt do anything. :lessons:

and thats that on that. :lessons:

Britney looked not good on Circus era. She looked FLAWLESS!!!! :lessons:

And circus tour = artistic toxic breakdown > your life.  :lessons:

4 hours ago, Camilo said:

Aren't you tired of that gif and your stupid threads tho? if you bother to look in here, because a lot of users made tons of threads the day after her performance, the media WW praised it and everyone here also loved it, take your stupid *** somewhere else annoying trash. You are just part of that toxic group of teenagers that are "fans" since 2015 or less and are dedicated to bring down Britney or everyone who thinks different than them .:whitney:

1. Been a fan since the very beginning. If you're a deluded **** who can't handle criticism, that's your problem.

2. Oh wait, yet you're here  in my thread, right? Commenting... lol.

3. I get it, you get to go to your local "cafe internet" every two weeks with your hard earned coins to log onto "la interné" and talk to your virtual gringo friends about Britney like you're some golden ****...

Yeah, no. :whitney: Know your place, cuncia asquerosa.

DY57m.gif

5 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

this.

8 hours ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

dude what

OIDIA was full on dancing, except the ballads, just like Dwad

and this.

tbh trying to put down Primeney to justify Currentney is damn disrespectful. I can't.:lemmetellu:

4 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

This performance is the best one in the last 12 years...she looked great (hair, makeup, outfit,body) and it was entertaining. don't even try to make it look bad :lessons:

no one's trying to put anything down. it was only natural to talk about this since it's the only VALID argument we have for a Britney half time show.

But it doesn't matter anymore since the SB, Pepsi and the GP don't care for Britney, so...:mattafact:

But what did you expect for getting an icon award? sometimes y'all set yourselves up for meltdowns :gloria: (also us watching instagram clips over and over, the GP and media praised her)

I still enjoy watching it. Goes to show she really turns it on when its televised. I think with more exposure she'll get rid of those nerves she had until womanizer

On 13/07/2017 at 7:29 AM, Darna said:

didn't she wore heels in Toxic mv where she did a backflip?

actually, the part where she does the backflip, she has different boots...I noticed in the making of the other day...but that doesn't take her the credit...it's still difficult

Was it her best performance?  No, not by any stretch of the imagination.  Was she fan-*******-tactic?  Yes.

The WB part was kind of a mess, and she look really nervous at the beginning, but everything after that was on point.

She looked SO engaged and into it.  She KILLED the Womanzer dance break and she executed the Slave dance break the best I've seen her do it in years.  Not to mention, the performance of BOM is still my fav BOM performance of all time.  I LOVE the **** girl on girl choreography and she was getting it!!   Also she pretty much got it in with the guitar and that was awesome to see and her costume and body were both incredible.  Definitely my favorite recent performance, I still watch it every now and then.

On 7/13/2017 at 0:38 AM, Girl On The Moon said:

Yes, the performance was amazing! She was on fire!!

Even if people didn't like it, watching how proud she was of herself means the world to me.

things like this just make me love her even more. i dont care if she looks nervous on stage, shes trying regardless of what some people think. this reaction, when she thinks she isnt being watched is genuine and it shows how much things like this mean to her. 

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
17 hours ago, Popeye said:

but it wasn'T as impressive as Dwad and OH

The production wasn't as impressive, but the  quality of her performance was the same as Dwad and OH

And same for the Crazy 2k tour

Archived