In retrospective, was the 2016 BBMA peformance really that great?

Mr. Lucky

BBMA 2016 performance  

183 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, asitalian12587 said:

things like this just make me love her even more. i dont care if she looks nervous on stage, shes trying regardless of what some people think. this reaction, when she thinks she isnt being watched is genuine and it shows how much things like this mean to her. 

I agree 100%... I don't understand how people can so easily hate her, criticize her and make fun of her just because she is not what they want her to be. It's such a selfish way to "love & support" her. There are some people here that tear her and her career apart and it's such a sad thing. She's come such a long way and just because she is not like they want her to be, doesn't mean she is less of a person or an artist. She has different priorities in life right now, and that shows her maturity. 

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I agree 100%... I don't understand how people can so easily hate her, criticize her and make fun of her just because she is not what they want her to be. It's such a selfish way to "love & support" her. There are some people here that tear her and her career apart and it's such a sad thing. She's come such a long way and just because she is not like they want her to be, doesn't mean she is less of a person or an artist. She has different priorities in life right now, and that shows her maturity. 

love this and i completely agree. its so easy for people to forget what she went through and how far shes come. im just happy we still have her around making new music and performing. she couldve easily retired after her breakdown. this obviously still means something to her, that reaction video is just one instance that proves that to me.

On 7/13/2017 at 0:42 AM, Noah Fatale said:

what did circusney do other than skip around the stage and smile? nothing. :lessons:

y'all just praise circusney because it was successful and the tour had great production, and britney looked good. :lessons:

britney was fresh from the breakdown and her performance skills were VERY weak, she didnt do anything. :lessons:

and thats that on that. :lessons:

Then y are some circusney performances bettere than currenty

Archived