In retrospective, was the 2016 BBMA peformance really that great?

Mr. Lucky

BBMA 2016 performance  

183 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wait tell me people arent now going to drag the 2016 BBMAs  :nyheadache:

One day exhale is living for this performance and  then the next day its "mediocre" or "decent not great". What is the truth Exhale? Can't you make up your mind on anything? Maybe the only bipolar person in this whole Britney fandom are the fans themselves  :mattafact:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes it is

Just now, Chico101 said:

One day exhale is living for this performance and  then the next day its "mediocre" or "decent not great". What is the truth Exhale? Can't you make up your mind on anything? Maybe the only bipolar person in this whole Britney fandom are the fans themselves  :mattafact:

I know these damn flip flops

2 minutes ago, Darna said:

almost the entire set list was pre-recorded cause they sounded different than the album versions. :shameless: unless she's singing live :whitney: 

they used different stems and layers from the original tracks, for SOME parts.

nothing was pre-recorded. :shameless:

2 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

are you making fun of britney's bipolarity? 

really?!:gross:

5 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

It’s her best performance since 2005 but that’s not saying much.

:calculating:

Just now, Mr. Lucky said:

you spoke lightly of her mental state. not cool. think before you speak, tbh :sassybrit:

Ms thing, at which point did I say Britney was bipolar? Which part of what I said was speaking "lightly"? Who are you to tell me what I meant to say? Girl I'm going to ask you right now to cease and desist because its not happening tonight :lemmetellu:

7 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

It was a great performance because we weren't expecting her to be that good since POM is such a mess. But it was not primeney like everyone calls it. She managed to stay on beat and bend her knees. 

That's an objective and coherent way of seeing it, yes :queenriri:

Just now, danny1994 said:

I obviously meant 2004, lol. Typing from a phone.

I agree tho :lemmetellu::Lshark:

25 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

Maybe the only bipolar person in this whole Britney fandom are the fans themselves  :mattafact:

13 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

Ms thing, at which point did I say Britney was bipolar? Which part of what I said was speaking "lightly"? Who are you to tell me what I meant to say? Girl I'm going to ask you right now to cease and desist because its not happening tonight :lemmetellu:

you were talking about Britney, evidently. 

you're such a hypocrite. show some respect, *****. :byebitch:

5 minutes ago, Mr. Lucky said:

you were talking about Britney, evidently. 

you're such a hypocrite. show some respect, *****. :byebitch:

Girl I was talking about the FANS. I never said or insinuated that Britney was bipolar. 

I said that there was no ONE bipolar person in the fan base, the whole fan base is bipolar.  :mattafact:

Archived