Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

In retrospective, was the 2016 BBMA peformance really that great?


Mr. Lucky

BBMA 2016 performance  

182 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

giphy.webp

 

418a4d32276a06bf7d3eea5102bc3bca.gif

 

tumblr_o7psjho1Rw1r608gvo6_500.gif

 

tumblr_o83pmfPksz1qe89guo1_500.gif

I mean, apart from the  Slave breakdown, which  was more or less executed properly...

rs_560x313-160522172918-May_22_2016_1721.gif

 

 

How different is it from POM Vegas and POM Asia? Is it Super Bowl material afterall?:girlwhat:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

 

 

Is this  the argument that redeems Britney in front of the GP?

Was BBMA 2016 really that great? Or do you think she still has to improve?:lemmetellu:

Discuss xoxo

giphy.gif

Link to comment
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes, it was her best performance since the onyx hotel tour ended and that is that on that :lemmetellu::lessons:

after onyx ended we got kevin then the breakdown, then the circus era which was just britney walking around the stage, then femme fatale in which britney was a zombie, then beatrice jamima which britney was still a zombie, then she came through with this glorious masterpiece of a performance :lessons:

she was hot, skinny, fierce, energetic, loose, with good choreography, it was perfect :lessons:

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Noah Fatale said:

yes, it was her best performance since the onyx hotel tour ended and that is that on that :lemmetellu::lessons:

after onyx ended we got kevin then the breakdown, then the circus era which was just britney walking around the stage, then femme fatale in which britney was a zombie, then beatrice jamima which britney was still a zombie, then she came through with this glorious masterpiece of a performance :lessons:

she was hot, skinny, fierce, energetic, loose, with good choreography, it was perfect :lessons:

this. name a better performance post onyx

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Noah Fatale said:

yes, it was her best performance since the onyx hotel tour ended and that is that on that :lemmetellu::lessons:

after onyx ended we got kevin then the breakdown, then the circus era which was just britney walking around the stage, then femme fatale in which britney was a zombie, then beatrice jamima which britney was still a zombie, then she came through with this glorious masterpiece of a performance :lessons:

she was hot, skinny, fierce, energetic, loose, with good choreography, it was perfect :lessons:

:girlwhat: circusney is inferior to this?

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Yes, the performance was amazing! She was on fire!!

Even if people didn't like it, watching how proud she was of herself means the world to me.

 

omg i had never seen this! such a beautiful moment you can tell she felt she proved  herself!! :tiffanynod::giggleney:

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, The Holy Spearit said:

I wouldn't say Britney was a zombie in the BJ era. She "woke" up but was still stiff. She started getting personality again but the era was horrible because she barely sang on the album, the desert performance and horrible management. 

I agree, she had some personality back

"UR WRONG" :moorangu: 

Link to comment
Just now, Mr. Lucky said:

:girlwhat: circusney is inferior to this?

what did circusney do other than skip around the stage and smile? nothing. :lessons:

y'all just praise circusney because it was successful and the tour had great production, and britney looked good. :lessons:

britney was fresh from the breakdown and her performance skills were VERY weak, she didnt do anything. :lessons:

and thats that on that. :lessons:

Link to comment
Just now, Noah Fatale said:

what did circusney do other than skip around the stage and smile? nothing. :lessons:

y'all just praise circusney because it was successful and the tour had great production, and britney looked good. :lessons:

britney was fresh from the breakdown and her performance skills were VERY weak, she didnt do anything. :lessons:

and thats that on that. :lessons:

ur right! at least BBMAney gets carried around... a lot. giphy.gif

Link to comment

If you compare it to the Primeney days, ofc it does look average but to Currentney's standars it was great not only because was feeling it, the costume was great, she was in great shape and it was a good reminder to people that she was still here giving her best. 

Was it perfect? Maybe no, but even the DWAD, Onyx, Oops and BOMT tours had bad things so perfection will never be reached. There's always gonna be something to improve but overall it was GREAT! 

Link to comment

it was an improvement 

totally

live tv

and

if she wants to do the super bowl the next year or 2019

she knows what she is doing and she will give a good show

I think now she is tired of POM. she needs a new era but 100% new and different to feel fresh 

 

Link to comment

The performance was the best she's done live on tv up to that point since 2004 in my opinion, such a missed opportunity that they didn't debut 'Make Me' there. Could've cut an album track and worked it into the medley or premiered the music video at least before or after the show. The stiffness was overshadowed by how flawless she looked, people that don't even care for her were slightly impressed. Looking back it was such a random moment, all of that work and nothing to promote besides Vegas. The revamp and billboard awards really could have set the Glory era off right...instead we had to wait sooo long, by then the excitement had died. The biggest problem with #TeamBritney is their timing. Releasing an Iggy feature after she had her career destroyed instead of when she was on top with Fancy and Problem. Then the weeknd/Selena gomez vibey type music that fills Glory was over played and old news by the time the album finally hit. Ugh

Link to comment
1 minute ago, RaDaRaVeNgEr said:

The performance was the best she's done live on tv up to that point since 2004 in my opinion, such a missed opportunity that they didn't debut 'Make Me' there. Could've cut an album track and worked it into the medley or premiered the music video at least before or after the show. The stiffness was overshadowed by how flawless she looked, people that don't even care for her were slightly impressed. Looking back it was such a random moment, all of that work and nothing to promote besides Vegas. The revamp and billboard awards really could have set the Glory era off right...instead we had to wait sooo long, by then the excitement had died. The biggest problem with #TeamBritney is their timing. Releasing an Iggy feature after she had her career destroyed instead of when she was on top with Fancy and Problem. Then the weeknd/Selena gomez vibey type music that fills Glory was over played and old news by the time the album finally hit. Ugh

great analysis

this was the perfect moment for a MM premiere, I still don't understand why she didn't do it:girlwhat:

maybe because she already had the whole choreo for her old hits and the MM one hadnt been created yet, I dunno:whitney:

1 minute ago, Darna said:

mmm it was okay. i mean at least she had the decency to use pre-recorded vocals for this performance and her dancing is adequate (the choreo isn't difficulty anyways). :nicki2: 

pre-recorded? where??? :nicki2:

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Mr. Lucky said:

great analysis

this was the perfect moment for a MM premiere, I still don't understand why she didn't do it:girlwhat:

maybe because she already had the whole choreo for her old hits and the MM one hadnt been created yet, I dunno:whitney:

pre-recorded? where??? :nicki2:

almost the entire set list was pre-recorded cause they sounded different than the album versions. :shameless: unless she's singing live :whitney: 

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block