In retrospective, was the 2016 BBMA peformance really that great?

Mr. Lucky

BBMA 2016 performance  

183 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

work ***** had no dancing at all. they wasted its potential.

womanizer was just walking till the breakdown,

i love rockn roll was good,

bom was decent enough 

slave was meh. the pole "dancing" was awful and the breakdown was only decent again. better than at pom but nothing close to her prime

tomh was not necesarry at all

toxics new choreo was good but britney again got way less into the moves than her dancers, its like she fears to move her spine too much

the performance was okay. its the only one in recent years ive watched more than once and i still enjoyed it. but it also could have been way better

She looked like a dear in headlights for WB first verse and executed strange *hand on head/ spin head around* numbers, embarrassingly stiff. Then she took the coat off and it's like a different woman was born. Maybe Britney hates clothes?:mattafact:

From that point of the performance, Britney was epic, I hadn't even seen BOM coreo at vegas because I automatically thought it would be bad, I thought it was brand new coreo and I was ever so slayed :crying2:

It was a really great performance, I was totally mesmerised from start to finish just like the effect old Britney used to have on me... I don't think I even blinked once during the whole thing :selenerz:

But it could have been slightly better tbh. Britney delivered there is no question about that... I just wish she had performed more of WB and wasn't as stiff in the beginning... Considering this was WB first televised performance... EVER. Womanizer was kinda boring except for the break. But apart from that it ******* slayed and I'm glad she proved she was still a great performer.

i didn't mind it as a fan, but as a non fan, i think it was damaging and pointless. it would have been better if she did a new song, reinvented herself, was the kick-off to Glory. not come back and do the hits from 10 years ago. It's bad branding, branding her as a nostalgic act again. The costume is maybe the worst part.

Yes it was the best performance we've had in a LONG time. If it wasn't a shortened POM and all of those performances had been brand new, we would be losing our MINDS. So for the GP, it was prob good for them to see that. I don't think they prob remember it, but at the time I'm sure they were at least entertained by it. She looked amazing too - perfect hair and makeup, interesting/**** costumes... Finally. I wish it could always be like that.

Guest $elfish
4 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

This performance was a mess, really? :tiffcackle:

***** on any preformance britney has had since the bbmas :tiffcackle:

The first part was pretty mediocre, after ILRNR it became amazing and she finished it insanely well with toxic. 

If she gives us the attitude and sharp dancing she's given us with toxic during BBMA than Superbowl would be amazing, but lets face it, she wont do it. She was really simply happy that she was finishing the performance :tiffcackle:

Archived