Not That It Matters, But Wendy Williams Wants Britney To Perform At The Super Bowl

Jordan Miller

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Jacod2017 said:

It's not?  Where is the toxic and last performances? :nocomprende:

Once again, those are TWO different performances at different places and times:

IN THE ZONE OUT ALL NIGHT was a MTV special show with Britney performing at 3 different night clus in NY. You can see the stages are quite smaller, there isn't even a good quality video of these performances. It includes Britney getting ready before showing up at each club, the performances as well as some random videos inside the car moving from one club to the next, here is where this gif comes from: :pumped:

This one:

ABC's special show and the ITZ dvd was this. The stage is BIGGER, the quality is professional, it include random interviews and videos taken from other shows. The tracklist is longer (8 songs). 

ANYWAYS........

Yes, if she does Superbowl I want her to look **** but it might be hard, I know they're super strict with the wardrobe bc it's the most viewed televised event of the year. 

I think her outfits from the BBMA's (2015 AND 2016) were great. She looked hot but not trashy.

britney-spears-iggy-azalea-pretty-girls-billboard-awards-04.jpg  02-britney-spears-BBMA-show-2016-billboard-1000.jpg

..................I guess it depends on your definition of trashy :tiffcackle:

22 hours ago, mauureee said:

"I believe in second chances" but this is like Britney's 1255648954 chance right now :whitney:

But she's been in her prime since she started POM again you ****!  :lemmetellu:  She deserves praise and she works her *** off on stage so much for you to be over here shaming our queen with such vile comments OK!?  i WiLL SLaP u :lemmetellu:

4 minutes ago, CashmereCat said:

But she's been in her prime since she started POM again you ****!  :lemmetellu:  She deserves praise and she works her *** off on stage so much for you to be over here shaming our queen with such vile comments OK!?  i WiLL SLaP u :lemmetellu:

She's at her peak right now :tiffcackle:

3 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

I was 15 at the time its excusable :tiffcackle:

Crying your little naive self.  So was I though, glad we go out of that before it was too late sister :tiffcackle:

2 minutes ago, mauureee said:

She's at her peak right now :tiffcackle:

Better than primeney, Onyxney 2.0 so much energy and sass she flips off the entire ******* continent of Asia for no reason and they call it "fan interaction" :tiffcackle:

1 minute ago, CashmereCat said:

Better than primeney, Onyxney 2.0 so much energy and sass she flips off the entire ******* continent of Asia for no reason and they call it "fan interaction" :tiffcackle:

Onyxney wished she could spin like this, giving her all like always

giphy.gif

such a queen! When will Brian shitman and his lazy choreographies :tiffcackle:

1 minute ago, CashmereCat said:

Crying your little naive self.  So was I though, glad we go out of that before it was too late sister :tiffcackle:

We also have the excuse that it was considered "trendy" music at the time:tiffcackle:

2 minutes ago, CashmereCat said:

Screaming :tiffcackle:

• Super Mods

So we can definitively say that Wendy Williams cursed Britney getting to perform at the Super Bowl? :urite: It appeared Wendy was supportive, yet we were distracted by the fact that what she speaks into existence actually happens completely opposite in reality. :whitney:

23 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

See everyone hating on Wendy. Wendy has always defended Britney as a performer

but this is a good taste of what the general public really thinks of Britney. Also think of her audience. They shoot in New York City. A more urban environment where Beyoncé and Rihanna reign supreme.

reminds me of the time I was in the audience for the vmas last year. And after Britney's performance everyone was saying bring back Beyoncé or Rihanna. Or what was that. I was literally so mad because people tend to forget how much she's gone through. Even Wendy says in this video that Britney's gone through a lot.

wtf i would've been soooooooooo ******* mad

Archived