Not That It Matters, But Wendy Williams Wants Britney To Perform At The Super Bowl

Jordan Miller

7 hours ago, ComeAfterMeRat said:

This. But the VMAs are a month and a half away and knowing her team they won't find a way to pull herself together with a new single and performance on time. If she did do the VMAs this year and slated that would be amazing, since she'll have a lot of promo and attention and since it's the 10 year anniversary of the VMA '07 performance. 

And people forget that this is her 25th career anniversary. 

Y'all Forget MMC

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
6 hours ago, ComeAfterMeRat said:

This. But the VMAs are a month and a half away and knowing her team they won't find a way to pull herself together with a new single and performance on time. If she did do the VMAs this year and slated that would be amazing, since she'll have a lot of promo and attention and since it's the 10 year anniversary of the VMA '07 performance. 

I would prefer her to completely slay the SuperBowl and shocking the whole world,  with everyone thinking she'll embarass herself, like we know that everyone is gonna be tunning in, either to see her slay or end her career. Imagine a primeney performance? As much as I love the Circus Tour, I think that OnyxNey is what she needs now...

Ugh the audience was probably full of Beyonce stans. I hate how Wendy said a Britney halftime show would be a "throwback," but being that she hasn't had a major solo hit in over 5 years, she is probably right (at least to the gp) :otears:

And I can't even deal with her assistant's (somewhat accurate) imitation of Brinny's dancing :wendycry:

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
1 hour ago, Goneforever said:

And people forget that this is her 25th career anniversary. 

Y'all Forget MMC

20th*

Just now, Jacod2017 said:

The first two is from ITZ & Out all night at The Church

ITZ & Out all night was a special program around britney's surprise promo performances at various night clubs.

Those 3 gifs you posted are from the abc special which is on the itz DVD. I would know ive watched it a million times and own the dvd.

Get your facts straight honey :whitney:

3 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

ITZ & Out all night was a special program around britney's surprise promo performances at various night clubs.

Those 3 gifs you posted are from the abc special which is on the itz DVD. I would know ive watched it a million times and own the dvd.

Get your facts straight honey :whitney:

Just now, fucknfurter said:

No they're not, they had to cut Breathe On Me out of the set in Out All Night. It's the ABC special.

Hey listen boos, I thought she performed at the church in that outfit? :mattafact:

1 minute ago, Million Billion said:

Nope, these gifs are the In the Zone DVD & and the ABC's tv special.

IN THE ZONE OUT ALL NIGHT IS THIS 

You may have confused because she's wearing the same red/black latex outfit but it's not the same. 

It's not?  Where is the toxic and last performances? :nocomprende:

1 minute ago, fucknfurter said:

No they're not, they had to cut Breathe On Me out of the set in Out All Night. It's the ABC special.

Yeah didn't she just perform toxic, me against the music & boys/slave?

Just now, Jacod2017 said:

It's not?  Where is the toxic and last performances? :nocomprende:

Its two different programs.

ITZ & Out all night was about her night club promo performances that she done all in one night.

ABC special was where she performed in those gifs you posted. The outfits are the same.

1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

Yeah didn't she just perform toxic, me against the music & boys/slave?

Yep. They planned to perform BOM and even rehearsed it, but it was decided at the last minute that they were too out of practice with it and that they should cut it, so she just did those three/four.

1 minute ago, fucknfurter said:

Yep. They planned to perform BOM and even rehearsed it, but it was decided at the last minute that they were too out of practice with it and that they should cut it, so she just did those three/four.

Yeah cuz i remember the sofa being a part of the rehearsal. God that was a flawless era :bow: 

Archived