Not That It Matters, But Wendy Williams Wants Britney To Perform At The Super Bowl

Jordan Miller

It's funny how  basic "fans" think they are funny with her nasty comments about currentney and guess what? Maybe Pom is not the best show (you whores are watching these videos on YouTube during 4 years because you don't have the money to fly to las vegas) but she is still making a lot of money and she is 100 better than circusney and ffney. Maybe she doesn't want to be huge again because maybe she is happy that way with her kids being #1 priority. So if you are going to make fun of her, I invite you to leave this fan base and stan another girl... idk maybe Rihanna, Gaga or Beyoncé; they are relevant, perform everywhere and her music or albums usually chart well. I love britney and I feel proud of her improvement and I don't care what you fake ******* say. Also I completely sure you basic flops couldn't do any of the currentney dance moves even the crazy break down or the knee tapping... so shut up yours ******* sweeties.

:urite:

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, it's so much Better said:

wtf i would've been soooooooooo ******* mad

my blood was boiling. i won the tickets and we were all in the pit. everyones side comments made me so mad. especially the "what was that" when she finished. But I have to say everyone was excited and sceaming for britney when kim introduced her. i think the performance just fell flat for everyone especially considering it was the vmas.

the bring back beyonces and rihannas from this girl made me want to pull off her front lace.

3 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

It's funny how  basic "fans" think they are funny with her nasty comments about currentney and guess what? Maybe Pom is not the best show (you whores are watching these videos on YouTube during 4 years) but she is still making a lot of money and she is 100 better than circusney and ffney. Maybe she doesn't want be huge because maybe she is happy that way with her kids being #1. So if you are going to make fun of her, I invite you to leave this fan base and stan another girl... idk maybe Rihanna, Gaga or Beyoncé; they are relevant, perform everywhere and her music or albums usually chart well. I love britney and I feel proud of her improvement. 

POM BETTER THAN CIRCUSNEY?

:whitney:

Stop being her fan just cause we criticize her?

@cheri @button @Shadow. @danny1994 @Lilith

6 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

It's funny how  basic "fans" think they are funny with her nasty comments about currentney and guess what? Maybe Pom is not the best show (you whores are watching these videos on YouTube during 4 years because you don't have the money to fly to las vegas) but she is still making a lot of money and she is 100 better than circusney and ffney. Maybe she doesn't want to be huge again because maybe she is happy that way with her kids being #1 priority. So if you are going to make fun of her, I invite you to leave this fan base and stan another girl... idk maybe Rihanna, Gaga or Beyoncé; they are relevant, perform everywhere and her music or albums usually chart well. I love britney and I feel proud of her improvement and I don't care what you fake ******* say. Also I completely sure you basic flops couldn't do any of the currentney dance moves even the crazy break down or the knee tapping... so shut up yours ******* sweeties.

lol i feel you. im sure a majority of the haters havent seen the show live. i will be quick to say its lackluster watching youtube videos. but when youre there the energy is completely different. i went 3 times and had the best times when i went.

rewatching the femme fatale tour she is definitely so much better and she looks present in the moment. but it doesnt take away from the fact that britney is doing the bare minimum when it comes to her artistry. it sucks but whatever makes her happy i guess. i just think she shouldnt front like shes busting her *** when she really isnt.

21 minutes ago, Andrew338 said:

POM BETTER THAN CIRCUSNEY?

Stop being her fan just cause we criticize her?

@cheri @button @Shadow. @danny1994 @Lilith

Yes she is. Circusney could neva with work *****, gimme more (horrible choreo), breathe on me and slave break :mcwave:

idk who you are, but the way some people make fun of their idol is sick and stupid :beynah:

if you don't like britney anymore  why you still here... go and support any other artist... don't lose your time In britney forums 

8 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

This is the dumbfuck that said he would kill me because I didn't like glory :whitney: just so you know ******* im not watching and havent even watched POM clips in full over the past 4 years, ive seen enough to know BRITNEY SUCKS ASSSS :whitney: and i want the receipts that we've made fun of britney i'll wait :whitney: at least have the decency to mention the members in question :whitney: if you're happy accepting britney's MEDIOCRITY and allowing her to SCAM all her fans then go ahead ENJOYYYYY :whitney:

Also you're douchey avi isn't impressing anyone :whitney:

1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

This is the dumbfuck that said he would kill me because I didn't like glory :whitney: just so you know ******* im not watching and havent even watched POM clips in full over the past 4 years, ive seen enough to know BRITNEY SUCKS ASSSS :whitney: and i want the receipts that we've made fun of britney i'll wait :whitney: at least have the decency to mention the members in question :whitney: if you're happy accepting britney's MEDIOCRITY and allowing her to SCAM all her fans then go ahead ENJOYYYYY :whitney:

Also you're douchey avi isn't impressing anyone :whitney:

Oh I didnt remember any of that 

you guys definitely don't have a life 

:foh: I don't care 

6 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

Yes she is. Circusney could neva with work *****, gimme more (horrible choreo), breathe of me and slave break :mcwave:

idk who you are, but the way some people make fun of their idol is sick and stupid :beynah:

if you don't like britney anymore  why you still here... go and support any other artist... don't lose your time In britney forums 

7 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

Yes she is. Circusney could neva with work *****, gimme more (horrible choreo), breathe of me and slave break :mcwave:

Gur i don't know WHO are you, but the criticism is cause i love ha and know she could do better cause she did in the past. 

It wouldn't be a forum without sane people here that don't kiss her ***

:mcwave:

2 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

Sure you didn't :whitney: instead of being a pu$$y mention us the next time you want our attention, i will happily drag your *** :whitney:

how I going to mention you if I don't know who you are 

and I really don't care :kiss:

Just now, Shadow. said:

That ******* has got some nerve yet hes too afraid to mention us :tiffcackle:

:blaughing:

Archived