Not That It Matters, But Wendy Williams Wants Britney To Perform At The Super Bowl

Jordan Miller

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Daxx said:

I'm not too sure about that.
brit6.jpgbrit1.jpg
280195496771_1_1_1__oPt.jpg

It's disgusting. I don't know what she ever did to gain this reputation.

Indeed, the gp never really respected her. So much hate started around 2001, when she started her new 'slutty' image. I remember those Vegas posters so well! It was terrible and everywhere over the internet. (sort of)

Not here for it before 2019

until then she’d have time for releasing ONE new single and premiering it during the superbowl.

She NEEDS to prerecord every single word, and I do mean that, AND she needs to sing live

the choreo has to be ON POINT, for every single song she’s dancing - bring back Toxic and MATM original choreo, and slave. That will be the ONLY early songs she’ll do. Have someone come on and sing a LIVE/prerecorded ballad with her (or Just Like Me) , go on to another recent song and finish it all off with her new hot single. :) 

the lightning and effects need to be there for days!! She needs a gimmick, like Gaga with the jump, Katy with her horse etc. Make every second count. It needs to be VERY memorable and stage presence needs to be on point

unless she and her team can make that happen, I don’t Wanna see her near the super bowl

8 hours ago, Body ache said:

The vmas wanted Britney to flop.

Bullsh!t. Britney was the one who delivered a BAD performance. MTV did a lot of promo for Britney and she basically took over their social media accounts. It's Britney's fault.

8 hours ago, Body ache said:

but they didnt expect that her chemistry with g-eazy would save that performance.

What chemistry? :tiffcackle: Britney grabbing G-Eazy's **** isn't chemistry, it's her being desperate for controversy. :tiffcackle: And the performance wasn't saved. :tiffcackle:It got a lot of negative reactions and the only reason why it wasn't even more mocked is because she had a meltdown (that she recovered from) 10 years ago. :tiffcackle:

3 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I just don't see why she called B's music stupid songs.  :weirdmeout:

Wendy clearly dislikes Britney for whatever reason.

But at the same time, the last song many are aware Britney released is one called "Work *****" with lyrics such as "I make it bubble up/Call me the bubbler". :NYcackle:

And then Britney is always associated with cheesy, teen pop despite the singles and albums that don't fit into that category. 

Just now, Pedro Dantas said:

Only 2/3 people agreed with Wendy? :dead: I think a lot of people here overrate how much people want to listen to Slave and Toxic at the SB.

Exactly. It sucks but most people react to Britney's music with embarrassment or nostalgia (I used to love her!). The masses don't wanna hear BOMT, Oops, Slave, Toxic and Work ***** at a major sports event. 

2 minutes ago, On the Scene said:

Exactly. It sucks but most people react to Britney's music with embarrassment or nostalgia (I used to love her!). The masses don't wanna hear BOMT, Oops, Slave, Toxic and Work ***** at a major sports event. 

True. I honestly think J.Lo or Rihanna should do it next year. :mattafact:

22 minutes ago, On the Scene said:

I disagree; I think it has more to do with how she performs these songs.  She has the best pop catalog of her peers with a lot of songs that can really be remixed in a lot of creative ways but it's how she performs them that is at issue. 

Archived