Not That It Matters, But Wendy Williams Wants Britney To Perform At The Super Bowl

Jordan Miller

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

See everyone hating on Wendy. Wendy has always defended Britney as a performer

but this is a good taste of what the general public really thinks of Britney. Also think of her audience. They shoot in New York City. A more urban environment where Beyoncé and Rihanna reign supreme.

reminds me of the time I was in the audience for the vmas last year. And after Britney's performance everyone was saying bring back Beyoncé or Rihanna. Or what was that. I was literally so mad because people tend to forget how much she's gone through. Even Wendy says in this video that Britney's gone through a lot.

Wendy gets a lot of hate on here but she always like you said defend Britney as a performer 

Just now, BreatheOnMoi said:

Youuuuuuuuuu donnnntttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Anddddddddddddddddddd

Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Willllllllllllllllllllllllll

Deallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

:otears:It really shocked me how pretty much the whole audience was against it... they acted like we are taking about a Selena gomez or some one hit wonder.. this is BRITNEY F-IN SPEARS!!! The one who gave you toxic, slave, etc etc! People forget how amazing of a performer she was back in her prime!!! It's so sad to see how people view her now. But in all reality it is her own damn fault. I really would love to have seen a 2001-2004 SB Britney... But 2017? Not so sure. Since she knows people "think" she lip syncs(:beysip:) Maybe she will sing some songs live or at least pre-record to where it sounds live with a few mistakes. And needs to BRING it with dancing!! And really needs to do something totally new and different from her POM show!

45 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

I think if she does get the SB she needs to prove herself before. Maybe a VMA performance with good choreo, big production and pre-recorded vocals. So people won't think she's a bad performer and will actually want to see her SB Halftime Show.

This. But the VMAs are a month and a half away and knowing her team they won't find a way to pull herself together with a new single and performance on time. If she did do the VMAs this year and slated that would be amazing, since she'll have a lot of promo and attention and since it's the 10 year anniversary of the VMA '07 performance. 

11 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu haveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee XTINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn yourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I only have her as my avi because I thought she looked good in that pic. And what does that have to do with Britney? :whitney:

4 hours ago, mrjspears said:

I'll be honest... It's stuff like this (the audience reaction) that I hope she does it and slays. TBH Super Bowl would be a big redemption (to the publics eye) if she does it and puts on a good show

At this point no matter if she does the best show ever, I believe the GP and the rest of fandoms will still shade her and be like "She's stiff" or "She's lipsyncing" even if she sings live. People hate Britney and they don't want to give her a chance. It's so sad :decisions:

I have really mixed feelings about that SB performance not really into it but hey. There's one thing though, Wendy didn't have to get that umbrella photo. I mean she's reaching too far and that little smirk while showing the shot was very shady. :sickofu:

Archived