Not That It Matters, But Wendy Williams Wants Britney To Perform At The Super Bowl

Jordan Miller

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Andrew338 said:

Gur i don't know WHO are you, but the criticism is cause i love ha and know she could do better cause she did in the past. 

It wouldn't be a forum without sane people here that don't kiss her ***

:mcwave:

8 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

You cared enough to talk about us :whitney:

15 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

:whitney:

21 minutes ago, cheri said:

u know what was sick and stupid? u telling @Shadow. you'll kill her just because she criticized glory :tiffcackle:

*sigh* he's  obviously a hypocritical ***** thirsty for attention, guys. one day he's a deluded ****, the other he's super critical of Britney

11 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

how I going to mention you if I don't know who you are 

and I really don't care :kiss:

:blaughing:

you don't make any sense, thirsty *****. :whitney:

be gone. giphy.webp

1 minute ago, Mr. Lucky said:

*sigh* he's  obviously a hypocritical ***** thirsty for attention, guys. one day he's a deluded ****, the other he's super critical of Britney

you don't make any sense, thirsty *****. :whitney:

be gone. giphy.webp

oh yeah right I'm a thirsty ***** lol :blaughing:

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
3 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

I meant that Britney joined the cast in 1992.  Its would make her career 25th anniversary. 

Its the 20th music anniversary.

Oh mess

Why does she do that!! I mean it really sounds sarcastic and she always say offensive and below the belt comments about Britney!! Britney doesn't need her approval and Britney Army neither! I admit, she's not the way she used to be because of the things she experienced in the past but I truly believe that she will find that fire again. Wendy is really mean!! Good thing Britney remain unbothered. But sometimes I wish she fires back #IfUSeekAmyChills

• 2 weeks later...

Archived