Not That It Matters, But Wendy Williams Wants Britney To Perform At The Super Bowl

Jordan Miller

It really saddens me how SHE has hurt her entire legacy, the GP dislike her a lot, i used to have a lot of friends since i was child and we were all fans of britney, now they make fun of me cause i'm the only one that i'm still a fan, and they always say how Britney is over :(Β like they were STANS and they stopped right at the femme fatale tour and believe me they are not IMPRESSED with any recent performance, they truly think she is a joke now... if she really wants to do superbowl, she has to BRING it cause if she keeps POM level of mediocrity she will be truly over guys let's be real

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wendy is so disgusting, everytime she's gotta show that photo and mention 2007 - f--k off Wendy. Britney had a second chance with Circus/that comeback and she succeeded, we don't have to call EVERYTHING after that a comeback. Also don't they sort of coach the audience on how they want them toΒ react in shows like that? I've been the audience of reality shows and they say when they want you to applaud or react etc. so it wouldn't surprise me if she sets it up with the audience going 'Noooo' and then she looks like the nice person supporting Britney for it. And by the end the entire audience who said no before have suddenly changed their mind and are behind it? Uh huh. And Wendy will be the first one to trash Brit and mention her breakdown 10 zillion times if she doesn't do well.

5 minutes ago, BritCircus said:

It really saddens me how SHE has hurt her entire legacy, the GP dislike her a lot, i used to have a lot of friends since i was child and we were all fans of britney, now they make fun of me cause i'm the only one that i'm still a fan, and they always say how Britney is over :(Β like they were STANS and they stopped right at the femme fatale tour and believe me they are not IMPRESSED with any recent performance, they truly think she is a joke now... if she really wants to do superbowl, she has to BRING it cause if she keeps POM level of mediocrity she will be truly over guys let's be real

Same-ish. Yours sounds worse. My friends just don't care about her at all. I mean, my family and friends always spoke about her, knew her albums and songs but it stopped at circus. Made a bit of a comeback with femme fatale but I knew it was over when they started to spell Brittany and then completely stopped mentioning her. It happened so fast.Β 

1 minute ago, popprison said:

Same-ish. Yours sounds worse. My friends just don't care about her at all. I mean, my family and friends always spoke about her, knew her albums and songs but it stopped at circus. Made a bit of a comeback with femme fatale but I knew it was over when they started to spell Brittany and then completely stopped mentioning her. It happened so fast.Β 

It's really sad, how she's losing more fans than gaining, but it's only her fault so...

12 minutes ago, popprison said:

She knows things that we don't know. Maybe it's fame really doesn't equal happiness. Maybe we shouldn't care!Β 

There's not a doubt in my mind that, after Michael Jackson, she's been the most scrutinized musical star of the last couple decades; when you combine professional and personal scrutiny. Β Beyonce, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift have no idea what media scrutiny really is.

So in that respect, yes it isn't that difficult to see why she may not necessarily be vivacious.

But for a Super Bowl she would really have to put in intense work.

Guys, what if the whole Glory era was a plan to buildΒ Brit's confidence performing for huge crowds inΒ different venues andΒ to soften the groundsΒ for aΒ big Super Bowl performanceΒ to create buzz for a new era? Like, she did a lot of promo around her as a brand and almost nothing about the album itself. Even the "nostalgia act" factor we always complain about would be a good thing to explore before the SB.Β The timing kinda clicks, I just don't think her team is that clever tbh.

Β 

am I delusional?

Β 

:lostney:

Β 

2 hours ago, Body ache said:

They think the comeback was easy when it wasnt especially coming off of what happened to her. They she went on to get radio support in FF without little effort from her. Now that she's not as big as she used to be they put her down with the past and they dont even consider the success shes had after the breakdown. Shes still successful but just because sales suck and radio doesnt play her songs anymore they think shes over.

This tbh.

People fail to see that she's come a long way. She's doing so much better now.
And it's sad that they see sales = success. But that's reality

I think success is seeing where and how she is right now after all the things she's been through. Β :lemmetellu::mcry:

46 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Omgggggg this is iconicccΒ you need to make a thread wtf lmao that's a legit daddy yum, so much possibilities on finding out who he is etc etc.Β 

Β 

Make a threadΒ :lemmetellu:

Honey you don't need a thread when I'm here.Β That's Rob Gronkowski, tight end (:tiffcackle:) forΒ the New England Patriots. Here in New England he's like the Jesus to Tom Brady's God.

Guest $elfish

Even Wendy thinks britney should do the superbowl:brit:

Maybe brit could bring Wendy up on stage and they'll sing their hit song

i would be slayed tbh:Lshark:

Β 

3 hours ago, Margaery said:

Why does she always have to bring up her breakdown? Like every time she talks about herΒ :girlwhat:

I know, right?

And I feel like she has shown that picture of Britney with the umbrella almost every time she brings her up......

Β 

Wendy needs to MOVE ONNNNN!!!

:sofedup:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

But at least she supports her doing the Super Bowl!

:yay:

Guest $elfish
3 hours ago, Daxx said:

I'm not too sure about that.
brit6.jpgbrit1.jpg
280195496771_1_1_1__oPt.jpg

It's disgusting. I don't know what she ever did to gain this reputation.

:omg:Β shocked at the first 2 but the 3rd one is made by Perez Hilton and he's a pig who is hated by every one:walkonby:

Archived