Not That It Matters, But Wendy Williams Wants Britney To Perform At The Super Bowl

Jordan Miller

• Leader
britney-wendy-williams.jpg

I won't sugarcoat it: Wendy Williams is pretty dreadful, but she approves of Britney taking the stage at next year's Super Bowl Halftime Show and that's a big deal.

In case you've been living under a very large rock, there's a report that Britney made it clear to her team she wants to headline Halftime. An unknown source told the NY Daily News her team have held secret meetings with TV execs to negotiate.

This rumor pops up every year, but it really feels like it's got some traction this time around.

See what Wendy has to say about it below:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See everyone hating on Wendy. Wendy has always defended Britney as a performer

but this is a good taste of what the general public really thinks of Britney. Also think of her audience. They shoot in New York City. A more urban environment where Beyoncé and Rihanna reign supreme.

reminds me of the time I was in the audience for the vmas last year. And after Britney's performance everyone was saying bring back Beyoncé or Rihanna. Or what was that. I was literally so mad because people tend to forget how much she's gone through. Even Wendy says in this video that Britney's gone through a lot.

1 minute ago, naturalplayboy said:

See everyone hating on Wendy. Wendy has always defended Britney as a performer

but this is a good taste of what the general public really thinks of Britney. Also think of her audience. They shoot in New York City. A more urban environment where Beyoncé and Rihanna reign supreme.

reminds me of the time I was in the audience for the vmas last year. And after Britney's performance everyone was saying bring back Beyoncé or Rihanna. Or what was that. I was literally so mad because people tend to forget how much she's gone through. Even Wendy says in this video that Britney's gone through a lot.

I don't think the GP realizes how much she's grown over the past 2 years. We only know because we're on Exhale watching every move she makes lol.

Anyway, I'm glad Wendy stood up for her!

1 minute ago, naturalplayboy said:

thats what everyone remembers and this instance shes using it to shhow how far shes come

If Wendy wanted to show how far Britney has come she would talk more about her accolades and show her recent body and where she is now.

All Wendy talks about is Vegas and shades it and the breakdown and always says Britney's mind isn't right.

Archived