Is RCA so incompetent and poor that they cant muster up a third single?

Kiey

Guest ukfan

Glory deserved a 3Rd single.. 

Or even 4 

Invitation 

Make me

Clumsy 

Slumber party 

Just like me 

Love me down 

What you need 

If I'm dancing 

Mood ring 

Are all single worthy.. but if it ain't happening then give us a stand alone summer track Now!! 

A hard dance track with great vocals!!  

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BRITNEY IS TOO LAZY?

She has shows in Vegas, a boyfriend (what most of you don't have cause you are only good to suck c*ck in gay club and can't have a boyfriend), she did Billboard, VMA's, Apple Festival, some tv promo, Jingle Balls etc etc but it's never enought right?

I'm so over this new ungretaful generation who think they can have everything without any efforts!

BRITNEY IS TOO LAZY SO HER LABEL DON'T WANT HER TO RELEASED A THIRD SINGLE? NOOOOOOOOOO HER LABEL DON'T WANT HER TO RELEASED A THIRD SINGLE BECAUSE THE TWO FIRST ONES FLOP BECAUSE YOU WEEEEEEEEERE, YOU TO LAZY TO BUY IT!

you guys want this and this and this! without giving a cent! this is not how the world work dude! what kind of education is that?

you want a perfect single, a perfect album, a perfect music video, perfect clothes on the red carpet, 3 music videos, a perfect show in vegas. BUT WHO'S GONNA PAY FOR IT? YOUR DAD???? WHO ARE YOU EXCEPT A FAN WHO DIDN'T EVEN BUY MAKE ME AND SLUMBER PARTY???

GO Find a job before calling Britney lazy please! and go educated yourself since your parents didn't do it right! BRITNEY IS TOO LAZY? AND YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING EXCEPT COMING ON BOARD AND POSTING ALL DAY????

27 minutes ago, Elijah75 said:

BRITNEY IS TOO LAZY?

She has shows in Vegas, a boyfriend (what most of you don't have cause you are only good to suck c*ck in gay club and can't have a boyfriend), she did Billboard, VMA's, Apple Festival, some tv promo, Jingle Balls etc etc but it's never enought right?

I'm so over this new ungretaful generation who think they can have everything without any efforts!

BRITNEY IS TOO LAZY SO HER LABEL DON'T WANT HER TO RELEASED A THIRD SINGLE? NOOOOOOOOOO HER LABEL DON'T WANT HER TO RELEASED A THIRD SINGLE BECAUSE THE TWO FIRST ONES FLOP BECAUSE YOU WEEEEEEEEERE, YOU TO LAZY TO BUY IT!

you guys want this and this and this! without giving a cent! this is not how the world work dude! what kind of education is that?

you want a perfect single, a perfect album, a perfect music video, perfect clothes on the red carpet, 3 music videos, a perfect show in vegas. BUT WHO'S GONNA PAY FOR IT? YOUR DAD???? WHO ARE YOU EXCEPT A FAN WHO DIDN'T EVEN BUY MAKE ME AND SLUMBER PARTY???

GO Find a job before calling Britney lazy please! and go educated yourself since your parents didn't do it right! BRITNEY IS TOO LAZY? AND YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING EXCEPT COMING ON BOARD AND POSTING ALL DAY????

This is the best comment I have ever seen in this forum. I, too, hate this generation. They all act like entitled annoying babies. 

3 hours ago, getnaked281 said:

I MISS the original era when artist would release 4 singles., But then we have Taylor swift and katy perry who release 6-7 singles. I guess it depends on the Artist

Yeah but most of KP videos are cheap-looking and boring imo. 

2 hours ago, Elijah75 said:

BRITNEY IS TOO LAZY?

Oh sweet Lord...

Brinny is that chu? :pensiveney:

On 5/1/2017 at 9:32 AM, ukfan said:

Look at Disney,  the old films,  amazing songs,  amazing writers,  amazing plots and storylines.. they didn't know if their hard work would pay off or not.. but it did. hard work,  decent material and loyal voice overs (who didn't have social media) and writers all worked hard and Disney earned millions.. 

Nowadays Disney picks some STUPID topic.   like robots or cars or planes,  make some **** jokes,  loads of cgi,  fake effects,  some mediocre celebrity voice over (who barely cares about the film) 

Spread it all over social media UNTIL IT BECOMES A HIT.. 

That's what's wrong with the world today..  people don't care about quality.  they care about NEW,  they listen and watch whatever everyone else is.  it's sad..  

Disney could make the crappiest film right now (frozen) and it will make millions even if it's a terrible film.. why?  because humans are mere cattle..  completely dumbed down and love their basics (as long as everyone else does)..  new Disney is awful but they will still make money. 

Jurassic Park (1993) cost millions to make because they refused to cut corners when making the film (if they're going to make a dinosaur film then there going to do it RIGHT)  they didn't know if it was going to be a success until it reached cinemas AND IT MADE MILLIONS AND MILLIONS.. CHANGED THE WHOLE IDEA OF FILM MAKING AND SHAPED POP CULTURE..  PEOPLE WERE FASCINATED.. 

Jurassic world however is just crappy actors and shitty actresses that 'look good' but have barely any talent or depth .. LOADS OF CGI TO MAKE UP FOR LACK OF STORY TELLING and it's crap compared to the first film.. NO ONE CARES IT STILL DID WELL IN CINEMAS.. 

Moral of the story : there's no passion in art anymore..  it's all about money..  when making films they care about money.. 

When it comes to music..  it's all about fixed charts and Spotify bullshit.. THEY TELL  YOU WHAT SONG IS A HIT... not the other way round.. 

Music has clearly changed.. something fishy is going on.. radios will only play like 20 songs a day and there all the same songs!  apparently nowadays.. 5H,  beiber,  drake,  chainsmokers,sia,  little mix,  endless nobody 'djs', ariana etc make up 95% of all mainstream artists..  it's a joke!  

It's also why dance music has turned so ****.. why put art and craft into making a iconic dance smash hit when people will gladly listen to any garbage generic,  boring,  repetitive ****. there's no need for a 'dumbed down society '

People are more judgemental nowadays and yet have no sense of quality or originality. 

Media seem to try and hide great artists like Britney,  Eminem even Rihanna lately and try and force younger less deserving and definitely more 'basic act's down our throats.. 

Social media,  fixed charts and Spotify and fixed YouTube views (yes you heard me correct) are RUINING THE MUSIC INDUSTRY.. 

Britney after 15 years sings with more passion than these new wannabes.. performs better,  and enjoys the spotlight more.. 

I just wish the gp could see that.. 

Britney needs to end Vegas and release 4 DAMN singles.. 

Anyway the point to my thread is that the GP are being contained using music channels and social media to tell people what is 'cool' and acceptable to listen to even if it's ****.. Nowadays the world is controlled by MONEY .. And cows are easier to manage if there all eating the same grass. 

Everyone is online for a reason.. to be contained and controlled easily. 

In this day and age I FEEL SO PROUD TO BE A BRITNEY FAN.  I PREFER QUALITY AND CAN MAKE MY OWN DECISION ON WHAT I CLASS AS GOOD.. GP LIKE BRITNEY TOO, BUT THERE BEING BLINDED BY MEDIA WHO ACT LIKE CHAINSMOKERS OR 5H are 'just as good '

BRITNEY IS THE QUEEN OF POP MUSIC.. she's still loved,  relevant and making great music.. she's so original and consistent in quality.. She's the best female in pop hands down. 

Excellent post. I just feel for the entertainers that really bust their *** to make a high quality product and it ends up flopping because their name just isn't huge anymore. 

Your post makes me think of something I saw on a show one time.  It was a series on VH1 Classic talking about different metal musicians. Somebody was talking about some people enjoying a song and somebody asks what's the name of the artist. Cinderella. It's like all the positive "I'm enjoying this song!" energy got sucked out of the room the second the people heard that it's a Cinderella song. I It just seems silly from one point of view and just straight up sad from another point of view. 

On 5/1/2017 at 9:02 PM, BOBIBCFBG said:

Don't blame RCA, blame Britney. You think they like it when an artist doesn't want to promote their own music? Britney put out a bad choice for a first single, then wanted to reshoot the video (which costs money), not promote it, not promote her album, put out a bad song for a second single, and then not promote that either. Britney made three videos this era whether you like them or not - maybe if she had released the original MM video then we could have gotten a third single video. Or maybe if she promoted her **** then her songs wouldn't flop and they would think it's worth it to release another one. Before you call RCA incompetent, ask if Britney is. 

Yeah, not wanting to irritate other Britney fans but I'll agree with that section I put in bold. Been a Britney fan since the BOMT days and "Make Me" was the weakest lead single she's ever put out imo. Slumber Party was the best out of the two singles and I wish it had been the lead.

On 5/5/2017 at 11:10 AM, Elijah75 said:

BRITNEY IS TOO LAZY?

Tim-Gunn-GIF-2.gif

1. None of y'all are music experts.

2. Radio doesn't support her music anymore.

3. The GP lost some interest. And it's not because she doesn't 'work hard enough' like you say. Madonna whores herself out and still can't chart or sale albums.

4. She has one of the worst fanbase.

5. She can deliver all she wants (and she did with Glory), you will complain.

What's the point in releasing another single you won't support and you'll ***** about? None.

On 01/05/2017 at 6:25 PM, ukfan said:

If we're talking about passion in their voice.   Britney -just like me>>>>Katy Perry -chained to the rhythm.. 

Britney sings with heart whilst Katy Perry screeches out cringey ad libs to "wasted zombie"

Also Britney hits each note perfect in invitation,  man on moon etc etc (like she knows exactly what to do and how to sound)

Edit: Some new singers sound ungenuine and half assed 

Whilst the vocals in CLUMSY are full of life,  soul and excitement..  so yeah 

How do we know she hit each note on Invitation? We never have and never will see it performed live. 

You are acting like Britney is the only artist out there who sings and deserves her place.

Take a look at Ariana, she's ******* slaying because she has people's respect as an artist.

im sorry but Britney lost that respect over 10 years ago. 

Guest ukfan
1 hour ago, DownAndUp said:

You are acting like Britney is the only artist out there who sings and deserves her place

No.  I am not. 

I'm just saying that just because she's not in the major spotlight at the moment (because of Vegas) doesn't make her less of an ARTIST. 

She writes more,  and sounds great on glory.  that's all.

Archived