Is RCA so incompetent and poor that they cant muster up a third single?

Kiey

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ukfan

At this point team Britney should either release a video for LOVE ME DOWN,  CLUMSY,  IF IM DANCING OR MOOD RING RIGHT NOW.. 

Or leave glory in the past,  incorporate them 4 songs into the show 

And release a stand alone SUMMER SMASH RIGHT NOW 

We need it!! 

4 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I'm sure that she has scrapped songs from Glory. Release one as a standalone single to promote the tour next month. Shoot a cool, classy and simple video to go along with it. Easy as that. 

Exactly.. like they did with Work *****/Piece of me

40 minutes ago, ukfan said:

Britney in glory sings with more soul and 'feeling' than some of 5h's or drakes or zayns etc.. apparently not taking music seriously at the moment is 'cool '

Look at what you need verses cheap thrills - what you need has passion..sia sounds like she just woke up

Britney - love me down verses 5h -im worth it (sang by 5 girl's) britney has more passion in her voice 

Also Britney writes more than she eve has.. SHE CLEARLY CARES ABOUT HER CRAFT.. so let's not.. 

Beiber constantly cancels concerts 

Beyonces lemonade was written by 82 white guys.. 

Britney is one of the most adored and praised singers by other singers /songwriters,  actors,  rappers worldwide so yeah.. let's not pretend that Britney doesn't care. 

You need to calm down sis. Britney isn't getting anymore singles because she simply doesn't feel like doing anymore videos. Tinashe flops with every release, yet RCA is still funding her videos and singles. Avril was a commerical flop too and she still recieved more singles than Britney Jean.

Please stop blaming everyone else but Britney, she has a lack of drive when it comes to promotion.

1 hour ago, PokéSpears said:

yes they are that poor and cheap :mhm: 

We need a charity for them! They are in need! They need our  help! :mhm:

Guest ukfan
47 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

You need to calm down sis. Britney isn't getting anymore singles because she simply doesn't feel like doing anymore videos. Tinashe flops with every release, yet RCA is still funding her videos and singles. Avril was a commerical flop too and she still recieved more singles than Britney Jean.

Please stop blaming everyone else but Britney, she has a lack of drive when it comes to promotion.

I wouldn't feel the urge to push out single after single whilst being contracted to an entertainment revenue.. earning big bucks...  

She's only being 'slightly ' lazy now because technically she can..  she doesn't technically have to sing live in POM.. whilst she sings live sometimes by choice on her own tours so yeah she has passion she's still enjoying being an artist but whilst being stuck in Vegas she has nothing much to prove atm.. 

I'm not having fans saying she has no passion just because she's in a position where she doesn't need to push herself..  her show is her current job,  her contract..  I'm not expecting her to suddenly sing everytime live on a random pom date because why would she have too?? 

As long as she stays in Vegas her career technically is on pause.. 

HOWEVER her singing voice seems to be getting more soul and life than we've heard in years so she clearly enjoys singing..  her passion and confidence is there MORE SO than people who have been in music for A LOT less time. 

A lion doesn't need to hunt if it's already being fed. 

1 minute ago, ukfan said:

I wouldn't feel the urge to push out single after single whilst being contracted to an entertainment revenue.. earning big bucks...  

She's only being 'slightly ' lazy now because technically she can..  she doesn't technically have to sing live in POM.. whilst she sings live sometimes by choice on her own tours so yeah she has passion she's still enjoying being an artist but whilst being stuck in Vegas she has nothing much to prove atm.. 

I'm not having fans saying she has no passion just because she's in a position where she doesn't need to push herself..  her show is her current job,  her contract..  I'm not expecting her to suddenly sing everytime live on a random pom date because why would she have too?? 

As long as she stays in Vegas her career technically is on pause.. 

HOWEVER her singing voice seems to be getting more soul and life than we've heard in years so she clearly enjoys singing..  her passion and confidence is there MORE SO than people who have been in music for A LOT less time. 

She sees her job as a chore now. With every era since Circus, the label takes over and her creative energy and passion is drained.

I guarantee you if she was allowed to go home, finance her album on her own account, with her own desicions and the final say on everything, we would get:

A. her best album since Blackout

B. actual promotion

C. a passionate and hungry Britney

10 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

She sees her job as a chore now. With every era since Circus, the label takes over and her creative energy and passion is drained.

I guarantee you if she was allowed to go home, finance her album on her own account, with her own desicions and the final say on everything, we would get:

B. actual promotion

That's a nice sentiment but I think you're giving Britney too much credit 

Guest ukfan
33 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

B. actual promotion

I agree there's too much control..

Britney still has passion and loves making music /performing... glory and bbmas 2016 prove that. 

However,  doing the SAME show for 4 year's is naturally going to decrease her energy TO THE SHOW and slowly turn it into a chore... not her career as a whole.. 

I believe that she loves performing and making music,  but in the past like 7 years there's been so much control 

Bj for example,  hold on tight is first song recorded she spoke very highly of, got put in the bonus track list.. whilst songs like body ache were track 6, ruining her vision of a personal album.. 

Her career is her life not a chore 

Guest ukfan
1 hour ago, notacamwhore said:

No, I merely pointed out that Katy's career is currently more impactful than britneys :whitneyshade:

You really think that? 

That's disgusting. 

Katy is getting more hated everyday. 

Ripping of miley from 2013.. 

Katy Perry can suck my toe but she is NOT making any impact in music.. :truthtea:

Just now, ukfan said:

You really think that? 

That's disgusting. like seriously what is wrong with you?  

Katy is getting more hated everyday. 

Ripping of miley from 2013.. 

Katy Perry can suck my toe but she is NOT making any impact in music.. :truthtea:

Loved or hated at least she's provoking a reaction, the GP largely ignores Britney now, sorry but it is TRUE :whitneyshade:

I work for a music label and I can tell you its not her choice. The label provides a budget for each era and until the era turns a profit she cannot get additional funds. The label can force her to promote whether she likes it or not. Luckily there isnt much demand for her in the states in regards to new music,

2 hours ago, ukfan said:

Britney in glory sings with more soul and 'feeling' than some of 5h's or drakes or zayns etc.. apparently not taking music seriously at the moment is 'cool '

Look at what you need verses cheap thrills - what you need has passion..sia sounds like she just woke up

Britney - love me down verses 5h -im worth it (sang by 5 girl's) britney has more passion in her voice 

Also Britney writes more than she eve has.. SHE CLEARLY CARES ABOUT HER CRAFT.. so let's not.. 

Beiber constantly cancels concerts 

Beyonces lemonade was written by 82 white guys.. 

Britney is one of the most adored and praised singers by other singers /songwriters,  actors,  rappers worldwide so yeah.. let's not pretend that Britney doesn't care. 

YOu had me till you mentioned Zayn. that boy can blow. have even heard is album let alone Pillowtalk. No feeling my *** :ricackle:

5 minutes ago, thefierceone said:

I work for a music label and I can tell you its not her choice. The label provides a budget for each era and until the era turns a profit she cannot get additional funds. The label can force her to promote whether she likes it or not. Luckily there isnt much demand for her in the states in regards to new music,

Where does POM/her tours come into play then? They turn over massive profits I'm sure, with all the britards buying M&G's :gloria:

1 minute ago, Jay Holiday said:

YOu had me till you mentioned Zayn. that boy can blow. have even heard is album let alone Pillowtalk. No feeling my *** :ricackle:

Right? Maybe if you said Taylor who struggles to keep up with his voice on that song. Just because his voice is high doesn't mean he can't sing. Do you not like Adele either because she sings in a lower register. This thread is flop, but I admire TC's faith in Brit. I do believe some of us gave up prematurely after the flop make me video even tho we got the beautiful Slumber Party vid. But after she started dating Sam I knew any hope for a third single was dead. Just watch the private show commercial. It's better than the make me video we got.

Archived