Is RCA so incompetent and poor that they cant muster up a third single?

Kiey

What is this new trend of having 2 music videos per era wtf? 

Now all we are left with are just songs streaming on your phones.

the state of the music industry is so pathetic right now

i cant remember a single amazing music video this year

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Of course they won't give her a 3rd single.

She's too lazy to promote her music and her album sales are pathetic this era.

as much as I agree, sadly many artists seem to habe only 2 a 3 singles max /:

Madonna, Britney, OneRepublic, JLo, Demi and many more only had max 3 singles of each their last album...I guess the cost of making a music video and artwork and such isn't just that profitable enough anymore for record companies to release them.

I couldn't think of any other decent reason

Guest ukfan

Look at Disney,  the old films,  amazing songs,  amazing writers,  amazing plots and storylines.. they didn't know if their hard work would pay off or not.. but it did. hard work,  decent material and loyal voice overs (who didn't have social media) and writers all worked hard and Disney earned millions.. 

Nowadays Disney picks some STUPID topic.   like robots or cars or planes,  make some **** jokes,  loads of cgi,  fake effects,  some mediocre celebrity voice over (who barely cares about the film) 

Spread it all over social media UNTIL IT BECOMES A HIT.. 

That's what's wrong with the world today..  people don't care about quality.  they care about NEW,  they listen and watch whatever everyone else is.  it's sad..  

Disney could make the crappiest film right now (frozen) and it will make millions even if it's a terrible film.. why?  because humans are mere cattle..  completely dumbed down and love their basics (as long as everyone else does)..  new Disney is awful but they will still make money. 

Jurassic Park (1993) cost millions to make because they refused to cut corners when making the film (if they're going to make a dinosaur film then there going to do it RIGHT)  they didn't know if it was going to be a success until it reached cinemas AND IT MADE MILLIONS AND MILLIONS.. CHANGED THE WHOLE IDEA OF FILM MAKING AND SHAPED POP CULTURE..  PEOPLE WERE FASCINATED.. 

Jurassic world however is just crappy actors and shitty actresses that 'look good' but have barely any talent or depth .. LOADS OF CGI TO MAKE UP FOR LACK OF STORY TELLING and it's crap compared to the first film.. NO ONE CARES IT STILL DID WELL IN CINEMAS.. 

Moral of the story : there's no passion in art anymore..  it's all about money..  when making films they care about money.. 

When it comes to music..  it's all about fixed charts and Spotify bullshit.. THEY TELL  YOU WHAT SONG IS A HIT... not the other way round.. 

Music has clearly changed.. something fishy is going on.. radios will only play like 20 songs a day and there all the same songs!  apparently nowadays.. 5H,  beiber,  drake,  chainsmokers,sia,  little mix,  endless nobody 'djs', ariana etc make up 95% of all mainstream artists..  it's a joke!  

It's also why dance music has turned so ****.. why put art and craft into making a iconic dance smash hit when people will gladly listen to any garbage generic,  boring,  repetitive ****. there's no need for a 'dumbed down society '

People are more judgemental nowadays and yet have no sense of quality or originality. 

Media seem to try and hide great artists like Britney,  Eminem even Rihanna lately and try and force younger less deserving and definitely more 'basic act's down our throats.. 

Social media,  fixed charts and Spotify and fixed YouTube views (yes you heard me correct) are RUINING THE MUSIC INDUSTRY.. 

Britney after 15 years sings with more passion than these new wannabes.. performs better,  and enjoys the spotlight more.. 

I just wish the gp could see that.. 

Britney needs to end Vegas and release 4 DAMN singles.. 

Anyway the point to my thread is that the GP are being contained using music channels and social media to tell people what is 'cool' and acceptable to listen to even if it's ****.. Nowadays the world is controlled by MONEY .. And cows are easier to manage if there all eating the same grass. 

Everyone is online for a reason.. to be contained and controlled easily. 

In this day and age I FEEL SO PROUD TO BE A BRITNEY FAN.  I PREFER QUALITY AND CAN MAKE MY OWN DECISION ON WHAT I CLASS AS GOOD.. GP LIKE BRITNEY TOO, BUT THERE BEING BLINDED BY MEDIA WHO ACT LIKE CHAINSMOKERS OR 5H are 'just as good '

BRITNEY IS THE QUEEN OF POP MUSIC.. she's still loved,  relevant and making great music.. she's so original and consistent in quality.. She's the best female in pop hands down. 

8 minutes ago, ukfan said:

Look at Disney,  the old films,  amazing songs,  amazing writers,  amazing plots and storylines.. they didn't know if their hard work would pay off or not.. but it did. hard work,  decent material and loyal voice overs (who didn't have social media) and writers all worked hard and Disney earned millions.. 

Nowadays Disney picks some STUPID topic.   like robots or cars or planes,  make some **** jokes,  loads of cgi,  fake effects,  some mediocre celebrity voice over (who barely cares about the film) 

Spread it all over social media UNTIL IT BECOMES A HIT.. 

That's what's wrong with the world today..  people don't care about quality.  they care about NEW,  they listen and watch whatever everyone else is.  it's sad..  

Disney could make the crappiest film right now (frozen) and it will make millions even if it's a terrible film.. why?  because humans are mere cattle..  completely dumbed down and love their basics (as long as everyone else does)..  new Disney is awful but they will still make money. 

Jurassic Park (1993) cost millions to make because they refused to cut corners when making the film (if they're going to make a dinosaur film then there going to do it RIGHT)  they didn't know if it was going to be a success until it reached cinemas AND IT MADE MILLIONS AND MILLIONS.. CHANGED THE WHOLE IDEA OF FILM MAKING AND SHAPED POP CULTURE..  PEOPLE WERE FASCINATED.. 

Jurassic world however is just crappy actors and shitty actresses that 'look good' but have barely any talent or depth .. LOADS OF CGI TO MAKE UP FOR LACK OF STORY TELLING and it's crap compared to the first film.. NO ONE CARES IT STILL DID WELL IN CINEMAS.. 

Moral of the story : there's no passion in art anymore..  it's all about money..  when making films they care about money.. 

When it comes to music..  it's all about fixed charts and Spotify bullshit.. THEY TELL  YOU WHAT SONG IS A HIT... not the other way round.. 

Music has clearly changed.. something fishy is going on.. radios will only play like 20 songs a day and there all the same songs!  apparently nowadays.. 5H,  beiber,  drake,  chainsmokers,  little mix,  endless nobody 'djs', ariana etc make up 95% of all mainstream artists..  it's a joke!  

Media seem to try and hide great artists like Britney,  Eminem even Rihanna lately and try and force younger less deserving and definitely more 'basic act's down our throats.. 

Social media,  fixed charts and Spotify and fixed YouTube views (yes you heard me correct) are RUINING THE MUSIC INDUSTRY.. 

Britney after 15 years sings with more passion than these new wannabes.. performs better,  and enjoys the spotlight more.. 

I just wish the gp could see that.. 

Britney needs to end Vegas and release 4 DAMN singles.. 

Anyway the point to my thread is that the GP are being contained using music channels and social media to tell people what is 'cool' and acceptable to listen to even if it's ****.. Nowadays the world is controlled my MONEY .. And cows are easier to manage if there all eating the same grass. 

Everyone is online for a reason.. to be contained and controlled easily. 

You had me with you until that delusional line. 

4 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

as much as I agree, sadly many artists seem to habe only 2 a 3 singles max /:

Madonna, Britney, OneRepublic, JLo, Demi and many more only had max 3 singles of each their last album...I guess the cost of making a music video and artwork and such isn't just that profitable enough anymore for record companies to release them.

I couldn't think of any other decent reason

I can design her artwork for free though. Just pay me with a credit mention in her instagram caption... lol

I guess I'm just not pressed about another single. I mean, the album has been out for like 9 months. If I wanna hear a song from it,  I'll just listen to it. Like it being "officially released" won't make me more excited or like it more. And yeah I guess ppl are anxious for another visual, but if it's anything like the MM fiasco, I'd rather her keep any videos and I just envision what a visual would be like in my head. Another single now wouldn't make much sense unless they treat it like a standalone because let's face it, the era is over. 

Guest ukfan
32 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

:hahaha:

Britney in glory sings with more soul and 'feeling' than some of 5h's or drakes or zayns etc.. apparently not taking music seriously at the moment is 'cool '

Look at what you need verses cheap thrills - what you need has passion..sia sounds like she just woke up

Britney - love me down verses 5h -im worth it (sang by 5 girl's) britney has more passion in her voice 

Also Britney writes more than she eve has.. SHE CLEARLY CARES ABOUT HER CRAFT.. so let's not.. 

Beiber constantly cancels concerts 

Beyonces lemonade was written by 82 white guys.. 

Britney is one of the most adored and praised singers by other singers /songwriters,  actors,  rappers worldwide so yeah.. let's not pretend that Britney doesn't care. 

Guest ukfan
On 01/05/2017 at 5:39 PM, Godney's Sweet *** said:

You had me with you until that delusional line. 

If we're talking about passion in their voice.   Britney -just like me>>>>Katy Perry -chained to the rhythm.. 

Britney sings with heart whilst Katy Perry screeches out cringey ad libs to "wasted zombie"

Also Britney hits each note perfect in invitation,  man on moon etc etc (like she knows exactly what to do and how to sound)

Edit: Some new singers sound ungenuine and half assed 

Whilst the vocals in CLUMSY are full of life,  soul and excitement..  so yeah 

Archived