Is RCA so incompetent and poor that they cant muster up a third single?

Kiey

Guest ukfan
On 05/05/2017 at 3:57 PM, hardtoforgetya said:

@ukfan sorry to say but Glory felt outdated already on the first listen especially when you have listened to the basics in the industry like Selena, justin bieber or bebe rexha.

Maybe it's not her most 'edgy' album ever but vocally she sounded amazing.  no one can disagree.  she sounded great and also compatible Co wrote alot..  

Britney albums still beats any album by Selena, beiber etc..

I do feel that after the bj 'scandal' and overproduction that Britney was going for a more laid back approach musically with glory.. a 'calmer' album.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, ukfan said:

Maybe it's not her most 'edgy' album ever but vocally she sounded amazing.  no one can disagree.  she sounded great and also compatible Co wrote alot..  

Britney albums still beats any album by Selena, beiber etc..

I do feel that after the bj 'scandal' and overproduction that Britney was going for a more laid back approach musically with glory.. a 'calmer' album.

I have to disagree on your Selena remark.

Guest ukfan
3 hours ago, hardtoforgetya said:

I have to disagree on your Selena remark.

You understand Selenas career and music is inspired by Britney..  I like Selenas but cmon man.. vocally Britney wins 

2 minutes ago, ukfan said:

You understand Selenas career and music is inspired by Britney..  I like Selenas but cmon man.. vocally Britney wins 

most of the pop music world is inspired by britney so that wasn't the point i was trying to make i was saying glory wasn't really that innovative for a pop artist that used to be an innovator instead of follower. i really hope when vegas is done britney will be an innovator and trendsetter again.

Archived