Does she not get embarrassed by the choreography she's given?

GypsyWoman

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is literally one of the most high energy songs of her career and one that carried the theme of her album, and it's given a **** performance.

It originally had a dance break. Which was cut (of course).

It's just ugh... like imagine someone wanting to see the show, googles performances and this is the first thing they click on. :ricackle:

13 hours ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

She does that run up to the audience then run away thing at the end of the BOMT video too. That's probably the thing I cringe the most at.

15 hours ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

Circus has become one of her shittiest performances EVER. :weirdmeout: But then again, performances like Work ***** are still so so good!

And it's not so much about the choreo but rather about her knowing how to execute it properly and remembering it. I guess she's bored and gets distracted easily. Also the fact that she seems to never ever rehearse before her shows makes things worse. She forgets how her performances are supposed to be and they get more and more distorted from what they once were, not to mention those little cringeworthy things she does whenever there's no choreo. Just look at how lost she looks in the BOMT video below.

What's worse, whatever mistakes she makes get fixed because apparently no one is telling her she's making them. See for example the pointing during BOMT @2:03, she's been making that little mistake for like 2 years now and I know it's a small thing, but it shows how there's no one (not even Britney) making sure that everything gets done right. And let's not talk about how she totally messed the choreo a couple of seconds before that... :awkblink:

I don't know what's going on tbh

WB is still really messy, especially that the start and the slower parts. She looks stupid constantly doing they little head nods and flailing her arms about. She was also so out of time just before the second verse when she does that little skip round the stage.... I'm sick of WB, POM, TIRED CHOREOGRAPHY, BAD PRODUCTION, BAD FAN PHOTOS and ******* LEOTARDS.   Make this end already :meltdown:

15 hours ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

Circus has become one of her shittiest performances EVER. :weirdmeout: But then again, performances like Work ***** are still so so good!

And it's not so much about the choreo but rather about her knowing how to execute it properly and remembering it. I guess she's bored and gets distracted easily. Also the fact that she seems to never ever rehearse before her shows makes things worse. She forgets how her performances are supposed to be and they get more and more distorted from what they once were, not to mention those little cringeworthy things she does whenever there's no choreo. Just look at how lost she looks in the BOMT video below.

What's worse, whatever mistakes she makes get fixed because apparently no one is telling her she's making them. See for example the pointing during BOMT @2:03, she's been making that little mistake for like 2 years now and I know it's a small thing, but it shows how there's no one (not even Britney) making sure that everything gets done right. And let's not talk about how she totally messed the choreo a couple of seconds before that... :awkblink:

Britney and her team obviously don't give a **** as long as they keep making their millions :sofedup: It's sad because she used to be a perfectionist...

16 hours ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

This performance of BOMT/Oops and Britney's pointless moves made me out of breath just by watching. The choreography is very messy and amateur. And can we talk about how this remix of Oops is so fast that  would be humanly impossible for someone to sing it live? (even if Britney actually wanted to do it)

22 hours ago, GypsyWoman said:

If I was an entertainer, I would seriously look at whoever choreographed this song and be like, "Are you trying to make me look stupid?" The choreography is so bad. At one point, she literally walks forward, just to turn around and walk back to stand in place where she was in the first place. I'm honestly not trying to dog on her, but come on...have some sense of "respect" for your artistry and/or performance.

Well she could easily go to the studio with a choreographer and tell him / her "hey, let's do something for the circus break!"

She's lazy as ****.  Choreography is bad and she's too lazy to ask for more. It's 75% her fault honestly.

22 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

She's always half assing the choreos, thus disrespecting the choreographer's vision. You guys need to stop blaming Team B and the choreographers because it's all Britney's fault.

don't say that here, because some people here think as long as the client ( Britney) is paying you ( choreographer, director or whatever ), they have the right to do whatever the **** they want and totally erase your vision :ehidk:

20 hours ago, BreatheNormally said:

She doesn't care because she doesn't have to.  No matter how much she half-***** or who she disrespects (choreographers, directors, producers), she will continue to make bank off her legacy, and people will continue to work with her for the notoriety.  I'm glad to see her still being well supported but it's a "catch-22" because she can so easily disconnect and use her stature for the money instead of recognizing the once-existent relationship with her fans. 

She won't be able to make big money if she continues with this attitude. Nobody will invest money in her career, and people will get tired.

If she continues with this horrible attitude, I'll give her max 5 more years to milk money from her past success and she's done. Maybe that's her plan, who knows.

1 minute ago, WhenWillYourFaves777 said:

Please don't open up this old wound. I remember watching this on YouTube and feeling bleach level suicidal afterwards. :bthink:

What? Why? Are you a big Natalia fan who was crushed? I like Natalia a lot...well, I did...I loved Perfectionist and thought Trouble wasn't too bad (love Boys Don't Cry)...it was sad to see her implode like that and now she changed her name again...eek

3 minutes ago, Someone Who Knows said:

What? Why? Are you a big Natalia fan who was crushed? I like Natalia a lot...well, I did...I loved Perfectionist and thought Trouble wasn't too bad (love Boys Don't Cry)...it was sad to see her implode like that and now she changed her name again...eek

Nonono, I almost killed myself from the cringe. I don't know much of her music besides Free. But the whole *you copied my husband even tho he's an actual nobody* to a freaking contestant who wore a freaking suit... A FREAKING SUIT. Cringed to death. :meltdown:

Archived