Does she not get embarrassed by the choreography she's given?

GypsyWoman

6 minutes ago, WhenWillYourFaves777 said:

Nonono, I almost killed myself from the cringe. I don't know much of her music besides Free. But the whole *you copied my husband even tho he's an actual nobody* to a freaking contestant who wore a freaking suit... A FREAKING SUIT. Cringed to death. :meltdown:

Omg it was the most ******* ridiculous thing I'd ever seen LMAO, the ******* arrogance was through the roof, totally insane, like her husband invented the suit-and-tie, slick, suave look thing LMFAO it's a ******* archetype for male pop performers, plus Natalia's Perfectionist album is a total Gaga-clone album, so her criticizing others for a lack of originality was RICH

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

srsly the performance was actually decent before.. i mean at the start i actually liked circus but now only if ur a fan and want to see britney just being pretty is a reason to watch this performance..

as one fan said it.. back when nothing was cut the original performance looked good from afar as a whole show even if we noticed the mistakes from up close..

22 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

She's always half assing the choreos, thus disrespecting the choreographer's vision. You guys need to stop blaming Team B and the choreographers because it's all Britney's fault.

Stop. Britney has her faults but they are part of the problem too.

Yeah, there's no excitement,no fire,no passion  and they can't deal with that... they are only good at controlling her interviews. Even when she wants to open up they try to silence her (Jonathan Ross interview).

How come Karen Kwak  brought out the best in Britney after a string of uninspired/subpar records? Britney needs more people like her to progress.

3 minutes ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

I don't know why we keep calling that 'dancing'. That's not dancing. It's just flouncing around like many drag queens do.

For that particular clip, YES that isn't dancing and you right I always think Britney is kinda like a glorified drag queen.

and also people who discredit when beyonce booty pops in sync with her dancers and say it's not dancing. Yes it's dancing. It's not just walking up and down a catwalk. 

20 hours ago, cheri said:

she doesn't give a ****. britney thinks people who pay money to see her are idiots. she's lazy and ungrateful. she only has to work a couple times per week yet this is the result

It's clear she thinks everyone that comes to her Vegas show is intoxicated and that's kinda sad.

its could be a coping method to help with her performing anxiety. But it also disconnects Britney from fans who really wana see her.

11 minutes ago, BLΛƆKPIИK said:

Her caption on her last video on Instagram... "Training keeps me motivated and inspired... but I'd rather be dancing "

:byebitch:

:plzexplain: weird right, cuz there's so much more people helping  her understand what is wrong with dancing :snapney:

Archived