Does she not get embarrassed by the choreography she's given?

GypsyWoman

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first half of the show is really good and then kinda fizzles out by the end. Like Circus deserves better. THeres bad moves sure but the part that kills me is the standing around till next part. Girl do some freestyle. I just wanna see her more loose, she could even freestyle during the circus break

i think she should take a dance class just to remember what it's like just feeling loose cause you see it during the blackout section

9 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I like when she does the little bow, it's cute :orly:

I think Britney wants this kind of choreo. It's a 90min show she doesn't want to be a sweaty mess and dead when she gets off stage. 

I get it but maybe change the order of the songs or come up w a cute lowkey breakdown. I think it's cause every time Circus was performed before it was a production

The sad thing is she settles for it and she doesn't care to change it so she deserves to look stupid in my opinion. If she doesn't care why should we? That breakdown is embarrassing. But it's all her she lets it happen so yea it's sad but true I was watching this video like.......  :squintney:

Archived