Does she not get embarrassed by the choreography she's given?

GypsyWoman

If I was an entertainer, I would seriously look at whoever choreographed this song and be like, "Are you trying to make me look stupid?" The choreography is so bad. At one point, she literally walks forward, just to turn around and walk back to stand in place where she was in the first place. I'm honestly not trying to dog on her, but come on...have some sense of "respect" for your artistry and/or performance.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, GypsyWoman said:

At one point, she literally walks forward, just to turn around and walk back to stand in place where she was in the first place.

And You think that She should go and buy some milk instead?

I don't get You dudes. :blaughing:

That is POM here she is going forward and back in the other songs she is just going left and back to the right and... ah eff it almost 4 years just cut it.

I mean her dancers dance better than her, they have the better Costumes, they even lipsync better than her... I have already given up on POM

43 minutes ago, GypsyWoman said:

If I was an entertainer, I would seriously look at whoever choreographed this song and be like, "Are you trying to make me look stupid?" The choreography is so bad. At one point, she literally walks forward, just to turn around and walk back to stand in place where she was in the first place. I'm honestly not trying to dog on her, but come on...have some sense of "respect" for your artistry and/or performance.

it really is embarassing, i ******* hate her armography, i'ts ridiculous

Archived