Does she not get embarrassed by the choreography she's given?

GypsyWoman

she doesn't care about her craft anymore, point blank. vegas isn't about being creative and celebrating her career, it's just an easy way to make money so she puts in little effort bc she know people will still see her

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She used to be a natural performer/dancer but nowΒ  it's like she lost her natural rhythm, which I didn't think was possible. :crying2:Β  2015ney-2016ney felt like a real return to form, but once again it quickly went to hell. :crying2:

I've had enoughΒ  of her lacustre dancing and her lack of passion and drive. Please come back Danceney! I know you can!:crying1:

Lol she is so doingΒ random stuff cutting and simplifying the original choreography!

it is really embarassing to notice the difference between her and the dancers.

the problem is not the choreography, the problem is how she executes it!!!

primeney would have slayed this choreography.

We should really stop blaming the choreographers!!!! The backup dancers always put 100% in the performances... Britney on the other hand...

:meltdown:

Ikr I always wonder like how she doesn't feel awkward walking around aimlessly or doing that awful choreo while all those People watch her!!! Like they rehearse before each leg why isn't she or anyone trying to fix all those choreo-less gaps and awkward dances!?!?!

All of her shows OTHER than POM were great. Apple Music, Billboard Awards, iHeart...they were great. But I just dont understand why when in Vegas now its.................that.

Β 

She knows people are watching so the only excuse I can think of is she's bored. She needs to dump the vegas show, do a world tour, then take a year break then start over.

3 minutes ago, Phonography423 said:

All of her shows OTHER than POM were great. Apple Music, Billboard Awards, iHeart...they were great. But I just dont understand why when in Vegas now its.................that.

Β 

She knows people are watching so the only excuse I can think of is she's bored. She needs to dump the vegas show, do a world tour, then take a year break then start over.

I agree, when she's out of Vegas she's like a different person in terms of the performance etc.Β 

Β 

After all this time she should know theΒ choreography by the back of her hand. If there's noΒ heavy dance break, she could add some swag here or there. AddΒ aΒ Β little live "woo" "yeah" that she used to do in her prime. I don't know why I still keep checking for updates. A part of me wants to see her change...but I always just end up getting disappointed.Β 

Circus has become one of her shittiest performances EVER. :weirdmeout: But then again, performances like Work ***** are still so so good!

And it's not so much about the choreo but rather about her knowing how to execute it properly and remembering it. I guess she's bored and gets distracted easily. Also the fact that she seems to never ever rehearse before her shows makes things worse. She forgets how her performances are supposed to be and they get more and more distorted from what they once were, not to mention those little cringeworthy things she does whenever there's no choreo. Just look at how lost she looks in the BOMT video below.

What's worse, whatever mistakes she makes get fixed because apparently no one is telling her she's making them. See for example the pointing during BOMT @2:03, she's been making that little mistake for like 2 years now and I know it's a small thing, but it shows how there's no one (not even Britney) making sure that everything gets done right. And let's not talk about how she totally messed the choreo a couple of seconds before that... :awkblink:

I don't know what's going on tbh

3 hours ago, Phonography423 said:

Β 

Agree.

Archived