Britney: Maddie Was Able To Go Home Today, Calls It A "Miracle"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, alexdaily said:

Was it true that someone would go to give a statement about Maddie's condition today? I read it here I think.. :decisions:

I said that , because I was watching an E news live video on FB and they said that. But I guess they didn't have the right information. Altho maybe that police report is what they meant 

3 hours ago, nels64 said:

The one thing on her side right now is that the water was apparently very cold. It's easier to survive a lack of oxygen under colder waters than it is warm. So here's hoping.

Thanks for pointing that out, I didn't know this, just googled and read a bit more on the topic, this gives me hope - but I also hope the report that said she was under water for 7 minutes is false, because that still sounds scary.

2 minutes ago, Britney_baby said:

If she's still waiting for a miracle to happen she must still be in a bad shape:bthink:

My thoughts exactly, however, we know they are really spiritual people and maybe this quote reflects this. Let's just stay positive and hope for the best. This little girl needs time to recover and I understand the family is not commenting on her status until they know for sure. 

:brityeah:

To the people being negative about the family and saying they caused this and should be ashamed etc etc: STOP! That is completely inappropriate and down right heartless. This little girl is in the hospital literally fighting for her life. The Spears family is in literal hell right now going through one of the worst times of their lives. Pray for the little girl to get better and keep your negative crap to yourselves please.

There is a time and place for everything and this is definitely not the time to be passing judgement. Kids in the south grow up differently than kids who live in cities. It's just a different way of life. Also, accidents (especially with kids) are always going to happen no matter how careful you are.

3 minutes ago, MTL899 said:

To the people being negative about the family and saying they caused this and should be ashamed etc etc: STOP! That is completely inappropriate and down right heartless. This little girl is in the hospital literally fighting for her life. The Spears family is in literal hell right now going through one of the worst times of their lives. Pray for the little girl to get better and keep your negative crap to yourselves please.

There is a time and place for everything and this is definitely not the time to be passing judgement. Kids in the south grow up differently than kids who live in cities. It's just a different way of life. Also, accidents (especially with kids) are always going to happen no matter how careful you are.

This is so true, this could have happened if she was riding a bicycle. It happened to me. I fell with my bicycle in a pond and it took a random jogger to pull me out. 

Things just happen and we have to be supportive not judgmental as negativity won't help this family one bit. 

7 minutes ago, MTL899 said:

yeah, and we don't even know if she was riding with someone older or not, idk if the would be so careless, but even if they have been that careless, it isn't the time to be judgmental.

Just now, Nissa said:

This is so true, this could have happened if she was riding a bicycle. It happened to me. I fell with my bicycle in a pond and it took a random jogger to pull me out. 

Things just happen and we have to be supportive not judgmental as negativity won't help this family one bit. 

Exactly. Honestly, reading some of the comments in this thread is making me physically sick. Some people on here are disgusting human beings.

Archived