Britney: Maddie Was Able To Go Home Today, Calls It A "Miracle"

Jordan Miller

2 hours ago, justkeepdoingit said:

there's an update on tmz.com

"critical but stable"

whatever that even means :byebitch:

It's the stable part, you want! That's some good news in a bad situation! It means it's serious, but she's not in immediate danger, so I think, they managed to act in time, and she got the vital medical attention she needed urgently! Pull through Princess! ***

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, T0UCH0FMYHAND said:

That's a good sign though? There's still hope, right?? 

I think, the fact itself that she broke her silence on social media, means, that it's hopefully a situation where it's maybe serious for now, but she'll make a full recovery! I'm hoping anyway, that's what Lynne's post signals, if it was really bad news, I think she would have stayed silent until an official statement. Fingers crossed I'm right, but I think this is a small but good sign! 

1 minute ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

This sounds reliable! Convington is Laura Lynne's last name & also the name of her dance company

Wasn't sure, I did recognize the name but was not convinced as its from Radar. I guess I'm scared the media are going to spread false info to generate traffic. 

I sure hope the quote is true and that little Maddie will fully recover. 

1 minute ago, britisthecolor said:

it is really sad when someone gets hurt or injured but it is even sadder when it is a child.ı want to believe that she will be ok.

Yes that's very true, she is so young. We can only pray and hope that she will recover and that there will be no life lasting damages. We still don't know the full extent of her injuries. The Spears family did say that the media had some of it wrong. So I hope and pray to God this child will be ok. 

1 minute ago, Nissa said:

Yes that's very true, she is so young. We can only pray and hope that she will recover and that there will be no life lasting damages. We still don't know the full extent of her injuries. The Spears family did say that the media had some of it wrong. So I hope and pray to God this child will be ok. 

Omg you joined in 2006 and you're just posting now? Omg is this Britney herself lmao 

Just now, Losio said:

Omg you joined in 2006 and you're just posting now? Omg is this Britney herself lmao 

Believe me I wish I could be half of what Britney is! I've been a fan since I was 11 years old. I've been reading you guys for many years. Exhale kinda intimidated me so I never posted. When I saw this tweet I felt I had to share, so here I am. 

3 minutes ago, Nissa said:

Believe me I wish I could be half of what Britney is! I've been a fan since I was 11 years old. I've been reading you guys for many years. Exhale kinda intimidated me so I never posted. When I saw this tweet I felt I had to share, so here I am. 

Aw that's sweet!!

Just now, The Holy Spearit said:

I just want an official statement that she's recovered.

That statement seems to be official, I've just seen that other news outlets picked it up! It means she's not likely to get any worse, but how long or how much she'll recover is anyone's guess. Hopefully a full recovery, kids are proper little fighters! 

7 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I have no idea what critical but stable means, but I guess it's better than just critical condition.

Critical means not being able to get vital signs under control, especially blood pressure and heart rate 

critical but stable means vitals are maintaining but not change in actual status.   She is probably in an induced coma to try to decrease swelling in the brain.   It will be a few days to determine how much damage to the brain occurred or if she will wake up at all.

1 minute ago, GemmaTeller said:

Wow I really wanted to believe the part about being underwater wasn't true but it seems like it really is. Ugh :(

That was the part I feared the most too. She's young and strong so let's hope that her precious brain won't suffer from it. If it's true they put her in a coma to avoid further damage, then it is not unheard of that the patient recovers fully. Sending them positive thoughts. :sickofu:

Just now, Sleazy said:

oh yeah hopefully it won't. I think Britney is a strong woman now and she knows how to deal with things without having a mental breakdown 

but yeah this is just very sad I wish them all the best and for Maddie to recover asap 

Strong or not something tragic like this can **** up any one. Even the most stable person. I hope she recovers very soon. 

Archived