Britney: Maddie Was Able To Go Home Today, Calls It A "Miracle"

Jordan Miller

Aside from Lynne's positive Facebook post (assuming to be about Maddie), has there been any other news on how she's doing? I haven't gone a day without taking a moment to think and pray for her since the accident. Sweet girl. Hopefully no news just means she's on track for a successful recovery.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, MM said:

that's great that everybody is thanking god but the first responders that came there in 2(?) minutes are the real heros imo, they don't get enough credit. hopefully maddie makes a full recovery! 

That is true. Any later and it could be a diffferent article. Slay first responders 

2 hours ago, robinita said:

Aside from Lynne's positive Facebook post (assuming to be about Maddie), has there been any other news on how she's doing? I haven't gone a day without taking a moment to think and pray for her since the accident. Sweet girl. Hopefully no news just means she's on track for a successful recovery.

Not that I know of, Lynne has posted again but I have not found any other update on Maddie's status. I am assuming she is slowly recovering and getting stronger everyday. At least that is what I am hoping for. 

13 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

jamie-maddie2-1.jpg                                                        

http://extratv.com/2017/02/10/extra-exclusive-first-pic-of-jamie-lynn-spears-daughter-maddie-leaving-hospital-after-atv-accident/

Jamie lynn wears only socks while Maddie has put an indoor slipper on... but they look happy and well ~~ happy for them!

wow! thanks for this! that's great news that they left the hospital!! hopefully she fully recovers! 

On 9/2/2017 at 8:15 PM, MM said:

that's great that everybody is thanking god but the first responders that came there in 2(?) minutes are the real heros imo, they don't get enough credit. hopefully maddie makes a full recovery! 

Exactly. It's AMAZING that she's going to be fine but everyone is thanking god and paying dust to the people who actually saved the little girl.

The first responders, as you said, and also the doctors who studied like10 years to save people aren't even mentioned

On 2/10/2017 at 9:20 PM, IUSAtonight said:

Exactly. It's AMAZING that she's going to be fine but everyone is thanking god and paying dust to the people who actually saved the little girl.

The first responders, as you said, and also the doctors who studied like10 years to save people aren't even mentioned

JL did thank them, I can't link her post for some reason but it is on her Instagram 

Archived