Britney: Maddie Was Able To Go Home Today, Calls It A "Miracle"

Jordan Miller

6 minutes ago, MTL899 said:

Exactly. Honestly, reading some of the comments in this thread is making me physically sick. Some people on here are disgusting human beings.

Don't matter they should have watched her carefully. Idk how big the pond is but dude could have picked up the atv if your a Man U should be tough enough to drag it out fast. They panicked that's what I think 

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MTL899 said:

Exactly. Honestly, reading some of the comments in this thread is making me physically sick. Some people on here are disgusting human beings.

I've been reading Exhale forever and never commented until last night. I've noticed a lot of posters seem to forget that Britney is an actual human being not just here to "slay". Britney and her family are facing something horrible and if these people fail to recognize it is a time to be supportive of the Spears FAMILY, then they should refrain from posting. 

This family is focusing on one of their family member; fame, reputation, Vegas contract, maybe boyfriend Sam, us fans are not their priority right now. 

I remember when my dad was hospitalized, nothing else mattered. I could not even be bothered to answer my best friends texts. 

Priorities people. Priorities! 

6 minutes ago, BritneyRihannaBeyonce said:

Don't matter they should have watched her carefully. Idk how big the pond is but dude could have picked up the atv if your a Man U should be tough enough to drag it out fast. They panicked that's what I think 

No he can't just pick up the ATV. It was under water, they must have not had enough leverage. And you can't watch your kid every second of their life. That's just not possible. They reacted as fast as any parent would, the sheriff explained it. 

And of course they panicked, who wouldn't? 

At the end of the day, no one can judge them, no one knows what happened and how it happened. And it doesn't even matter. What matters is that this mom is now by her child's bed praying her baby wakes up fine. 

7 minutes ago, BritneyRihannaBeyonce said:

I can't tell if you are serious or if you are deliberately trying to be an ******* to get a reaction. Of course they panicked. WHO WOULDN'T?

Honestly it IS the parents fault and im sure everyone knows it.. Including Jamie Lynn. There is no point in pointing fingers at them because they are the ones suffering the most. They will have to live with that knowledge for the rest of their life.  Their daughter could have severe brain damage and be a vegetable for the rest of her life, Jamie and the father are suffering enough. They dont need us to tweet them or comment on news sites.

1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

Honestly it IS the parents fault and im sure everyone knows it.. Including Jamie Lynn. There is no point in pointing fingers at them because they are the ones suffering the most. They will have to live with that knowledge for the rest of their life.  Their daughter could have severe brain damage and be a vegetable for the rest of her life, Jamie and the father are suffering enough. They dont need us to tweet them or comment on news sites.

I agree.

The thing that bothers me is ppl are putting it on the same level as kid falling off a bike. To sort of brush it off, 

It isn't the same. 

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

I agree.

The thing that bothers me is ppl are putting it on the same level as kid falling off a bike. To sort of brush it off, 

It isn't the same. 

Since I've made a comparison I feel the need to set things straight. I am not brushing it off. I am just saying this could have also happened if she was playing with something else. I know a lot of people don't agree with the fact this kid was driving the ATV, and I understand that  completely. What I don't understand is how people point fingers at her parents when they don't know the story or the dynamic of the family. It's just not our place to judge them. That's all I've been trying to say. I am not brushing this incident off at all. It affects me more than it should as it doesn't concern someone close to me. 

Maybe I am not expressing myself well enough and if I gave that impression I am sorry, however I disagree with judging the parents. 

5 minutes ago, Nissa said:

Since I've made a comparison I feel the need to set things straight. I am not brushing it off. I am just saying this could have also happened if she was playing with something else. I know a lot of people don't agree with the fact this kid was driving the ATV, and I understand that  completely. What I don't understand is how people point fingers at her parents when they don't know the story or the dynamic of the family. It's just not our place to judge them. That's all I've been trying to say. I am not brushing this incident off at all. It affects me more than it should as it doesn't concern someone close to me. 

Maybe I am not expressing myself well enough and if I gave that impression I am sorry, however I disagree with judging the parents. 

We don't know who she was with or do we? 

I feel like the judgement is too late if that makes sense. Ppl should have been saying something when she was on the ATV with no helmets in the pics. 

Im not gonna sugar coat it whoever she was with could be in big trouble. I know where they are but it's getting publicity. 

That could be another reason they are so quite about what is going on. 

Some of you are absolutely disgusting... A little kid is in danger and all you do is trashtalking the family. Your mother could have done the same damn mistake. Britney and Jamie Lynn are people too, normal mothers!!! Shame on y'all!!!

Use the power of your thoughts to send a prayer or 2 to Britney's family... They have suffered a shitload of pain in the past...

We have cast so much negativity onto this family and we never stop.  It's super sad. This little girl is the light of her mother's life and we should be sending positivity. Especially today. They probably put Maddie into a coma and will be testing today to see if it is helping. Sending prayers and positivity is all we should be doing. Leave the Judgements and negativity for later. Much much much later.  We really should be sending positivity because Britney is probably having to hold her baby sister who is going through the unimaginable. 

Archived