Britney: Maddie Was Able To Go Home Today, Calls It A "Miracle"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

radar online 

William Parson, a family friend and owner of The Cafe in Kentwood, Louisiana, told Radar, “We are all praying she gets better. The family said this morning she is responding well, which is good news. But it’s hard to say if she’s going to be okay at this stage.”

1 minute ago, everybodygoesdown said:

It's legal in the US (kids can even shoot heavy guns there), but the company itself recommends not to let kids under the age of ten drive or even be a passenger on these things, its in the manual. 

oh okay, thank you for information 

15 minutes ago, tsss said:

is it legal for kids to ride it? I googled and it looks like in my country you need to be over 16 and have license :jtum:

Laws vary by state and whether you're on public land or private property.

For instance, when operating an ATV on public land, California state law currently requires that all ATV riders under 18 years of age must possess an ATV Safety Certificate or be supervised by an adult possessing the Certificate. All ATV riders under the age of 14 must be supervised by an adult at all times.

1 hour ago, Nissa said:

No he can't just pick up the ATV. It was under water, they must have not had enough leverage. And you can't watch your kid every second of their life. That's just not possible. They reacted as fast as any parent would, the sheriff explained it. 

And of course they panicked, who wouldn't? 

At the end of the day, no one can judge them, no one knows what happened and how it happened. And it doesn't even matter. What matters is that this mom is now by her child's bed praying her baby wakes up fine. 

Not judging them but it's going to look bad on their part. 

22 minutes ago, bellgirl said:

radar online 

William Parson, a family friend and owner of The Cafe in Kentwood, Louisiana, told Radar, “We are all praying she gets better. The family said this morning she is responding well, which is good news. But it’s hard to say if she’s going to be okay at this stage.”

That's radar online come on please stop

5 minutes ago, BritneyRihannaBeyonce said:

Not judging them but it's going to look bad on their part. 

That's radar online come on please stop

Well to be honest I don't think they give a **** about how it looks or how it will look. I think that all that matters is that this little girl gets through this. 

This family is used to being criticized by the public. It's been a part of their lives forever now. It's part of the job, but right now it's uncalled for. 

My dad was deprived of oxygen, when this happens they keep your body iced for 24-48 hours then start slowly reheating you to try to keep the brain from swelling down your spinal cord.  Hopefully she is has brain activity more than 20% or it is unlikely she will ever be the same. The time is a factor, however the cold water could be a huge benefit to keep her from having brain damage. Prayers going up I hate this 

i dont like how there hasnt been any news. part of me thinks thats a good sign, might mean a slow and steady recovery and they are just waiting till she is fully 100% to make a statement? really keeping positive vibes. i hate stewing and assuming the worst. 

waiting for that good news today! 

16 minutes ago, MX3 said:

i dont like how there hasnt been any news. part of me thinks thats a good sign, might mean a slow and steady recovery and they are just waiting till she is fully 100% to make a statement? really keeping positive vibes. i hate stewing and assuming the worst. 

waiting for that good news today! 

she is probably in a coma right now. It might take some time before we get news.

Archived