Britney: Maddie Was Able To Go Home Today, Calls It A "Miracle"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Menzo said:

That's all you care about? :zoomzoom:

No, I was just raising the point. :verycool:

Don't get mad at me for worrying about Britney on a Britney Spears forum. Get mad at Jamie Lynn for being so careless. :verycool:

Her decision to give an 8 year old an ATV and let her drive solo caused this. Maddie didn't go out and purchase it on her own. :verycool:

Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND
1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

Don't get mad at me for worrying about Britney on a Britney Spears forum. Get mad at Jamie Lynn for being so careless. :verycool:

Her decision to give an 8 year old an ATV and let her drive solo caused this. Maddie didn't go out and purchase it on her own. :verycool:

You can't be serious! That ATV was built for kids, there was a seatbelt and even some sort of net to secure Maddie. Her parents were also watching her, there's nothing they could have done. This is was a tragic accident. 

Just now, T0UCH0FMYHAND said:

You can't be serious! That ATV was built for kids, there was a seatbelt and even some sort of net to secure Maddie. Her parents were also watching her, there's nothing they could have done. This is was a tragic accident. 

Driving next to a pond.

Smart.

Like I said, don't angry at me for being concerned about Britney's well-being.

A family crisis is not what she needs.

5 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

This is such a crass statement. How disrespectful. No parent is a perfect human being. Maddie very well might die in the next few days, and all you can say is "Get mad at Jamie Lynn for being so careless"?

If I were you, I'd take a break from the forum for a few days. Hopefully, Britney isn't distracted by anything personal in her life and can add an extra hair flip to Work ***** when she gets back to Piece of Me in March. I wouldn't want the death of her niece to inconvenience her fans! That would be so disrespectful to the Vegas audience.

Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND
Just now, colormefresh said:

Driving next to a pond.

Smart.

Like I said, don't angry at me for being concerned about Britney's well-being.

A family crisis is not what she needs.

It's alright to be concerned for Britney but blaming Jamie Lynne is just cruel and unfair.

Some of you are really just immature. There is no other explanation for your reaction to what's happening. Some of you seem to have lost touch with reality. 

Like I have said before Britney is a human being not just a pop star here to please her fans. Come on! I can't believe these posts! You guys can't be serious. 

I hope and pray that Maddie gets better and you know what? As much as I love Britney, I kinda want her to retire. No matter what she does you guys are NEVER happy, you NEVER respect the woman she is. For her sake she should just live her life away from all this negativity. 

Enough is enough, she's not your property or your toy and this horrible situation is not PR it's real life. Just stop the petty comments already. :surething:

Guest Diamond Horse
1 minute ago, T0UCH0FMYHAND said:

It's alright to be concerned for Britney but blaming Jamie Lynne is just cruel and unfair.

That's exactly what I think. I really don't understand why their comment of being concerned about Britney got downvoted, it didn't say that they don't care about Jamie Lynn. But I can perfectly understand what is wrong with blaming Jamie Lynne :(  Seriously, should she have kept Maddie in a shell?????? smh.

These days of ''social media'' the people have become rude, make hurtful and cruel comments  as if it is nothing is like there are zero empathy anymore also everybody think that they have the right to judge the other without seeing beyond the spectrum.  This is a horrible tragedy and probably one who is suffering the most is Jamie L.

Some of you don't have kids, and that shows. Well i do. I have 3 daughters. Let me tell you something. No parent is perfect and each kid can have accidents. It is impossible to watch your child constantly 24/7. It is also crazy to hinder your child to the point they can not do anything. This is a tragic accident that is not the parents fault. Stop passing the blame and instead show support and hope the girl is ok!

Omg.. Some people, I can't believe what they are writing.

JL must be in her worst nightmare, and she can't be blaimed for this, at all! Kids love to play, and when I was young we drove snowmobiles and stuff like that, without any form for helmets etc. Maddie was extremely unlucky, and the people who blame and criticise JL and her family is.. I'm speechless. And shocked

Archived