Lady Gaga Soars In Super Bowl Halftime Show Performance: Watch

Jordan Miller

Just now, GypsyWoman said:

I love Britney, but there's a reason why she hasn't been invited to headline the show while the other big names in pop music have. Britney is a great performer, but while I personally don't care, but the fact that she lip syncs is what kills her artistic credibility for the public.

***** you not even a Britney fan you are a Gaga fan. Britney would have did better than Gaga...them vocals **** no cause Gaga did slay the vocals though

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, GypsyWoman said:

She totally rocked it. As expected, there will be those that will trash the performance regardless simply because they want to hate on her. 

She is a true world class performer and this performance will only set her up to have a great worldwide tour. Girl played her cards right.

This right here.

I'm sick and tired of people on here trashing artists that aren't Britney. I think Gaga did amazing and you could really see the old Gaga shine through. The performance was literally everything I love in an epic performance. It was totally worth waiting all evening for.

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

Who really is the pop star Gaga though?

This is what happens when your whole career is based on gimmicks. What Gaga is the real Gaga? Is it the future one, the monster one, the grunge one, the country one, the aphrodite one?

There's a disconnect. It felt generic. Where was her message of love and inclusivity that she promised?

She had the perfect intro and then by the end it fell flat on it's face...

I always feel that too that I can't take her seriously cause I never perceive she is real.

1 minute ago, GypsyWoman said:

I love Britney, but there's a reason why she hasn't been invited to headline the show while the other big names in pop music have. Britney is a great performer, but while I personally don't care, the fact that she lip syncs is what kills her artistic credibility for the public.

Okay fine Gaga sang much of it live, but dont even pretend to give that kind of cred to recent acts. Madonna and Katy lipped most of it. Yonce too... Doing a *good job* at lipping the SB is normal

1 minute ago, Toxic.Latin said:

THANK GOD BRITNEY WASN'T PART OF THAT SNOOZEFEST.

IT IS TOTALLY FORGETABLE. NICE JOB Gaga, U LOST UR LAST OPORTUNITY TO BE RELEVANT AGAIN.

BRITNEY, ITS UP TO U NOW, QUEEN.

SKAOTYBWYVxiE.gif

Disagree.  Lady Gaga actually did a good job.  Not a huge fan of hers obviously but I do like and appreciate  her though.  Better than katys 

50 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

WAIT WAIT WAIT

Are you planning to go to Europe, in France and in Spain but not in Italy?

tumblr_ofmpepTLgN1r3ty02o1_500.gif

but I loved Paris and Barcellona! And wow 9pm, it's 1:52 am here!

ps. Love you even if you don't know Alberto Greco

faithheart.gif

the original plan is to go to Barcelona and maybe a day or two in  Paris, and then I'll have no money left tbh :meltdown:

I wish I could visit all of Europe :embarrassney:

Also from which part of Italy are you? 

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Who really is the pop star Gaga though?

This is what happens when your whole career is based on gimmicks. What Gaga is the real Gaga? Is it the future one, the monster one, the grunge one, the country one, the aphrodite one?

There's a disconnect. It felt generic. Where was her message of love and inclusivity that she promised?

She had the perfect intro and then by the end it fell flat on it's face...

True, I guess I was just trying to say that she kept it safe and gave a performance that she felt would be recognized by the GP the most. It was entertaining but seemed a bit... restricted?

10 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

yall need to stop hating. she was amazing!! i do believe that it seemed shorter than past performers. but I just loved how she didnt get political but reminded us what america is all about. the vocals were incredible. and i love that she brought back the Gaga i used to stan for.

Most of those vocals didn't sound live.. :sassybrit:

1 minute ago, BritneyRihannaBeyonce said:

***** you not even a Britney fan you are a Gaga fan. Britney would have did better than Gaga...them vocals **** no cause Gaga did slay the vocals though

*****, I've gone to see POM in Vegas twice and been to EVERY Britney tour since Oops! What about you?

And yes, I AM also a Gaga fan. Is that a problem for you? 

Archived