Britney & her team had a meeting with "Starving" songwriter to discuss about B10!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, MM said:

this! if anything they are discussing the vegas contract and how they can make more money from her 

Seeing her dad and Lou in one picture frightened me, what a deadly duo. God knows what they were discussing. More shitty decisions that will ruin her career and legacy for their own profit. Britney you need to wake up, stop letting these leeches have their way with your career :crying1:

:receipts2: i just hope:

- Not recycled sounds like just luv me, invitation. :4music:

- Not another album full of slow songs, I want Iconizer 2.0 (not really but something that wakes me up from this chill dream Glory was) :sickofu:

- If she's gonna stay in Vegas, I rather she releases nothing. Can't stand too much great material is wasted to perform the same songs she's performed the last 4 years :overitkbye:

3 hours ago, button said:

Seeing her dad and Lou in one picture frightened me, what a deadly duo. God knows what they were discussing. More shitty decisions that will ruin her career and legacy for their own profit. Britney you need to wake up, stop letting these leeches have their way with your career :crying1:

Yeah I think it's safe to say they do nothing to benefit her career.. just what's in their own pocket. Whatever tho we had years of amazing songs and choreo every star gets to this point at some time 

7 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

Can everyone stop shading 'My Baby'... she sings about not knowing how she got through her life without having her babies. You seriously need to accept that she has been a mom for 12 years and nothing is gonna change. How disrespectful considering you 'love' her and get pissed off when she sings about her 2 truest and purest loves she will ever have. You should be ashamed :weirdmeout:

Not to mention she wrote it all herself, just for her kids. Take your inconsiderate pathetic excuse for human being elsewhere thanks :queenriri:

Thank you.  'My Baby' is amazing (some days it's actually my favorite track on the album, because of the gorgeous production and vocals).  The infamous "I smell your breath" line is a little cringe, but overall it's such a pretty song.   I don't understand the hate.

Archived